BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anna L.
I really love this product. I love how much you get especially for the price you can't beat that. The only thing i will say is to use a light hand because if you add too much it will show up slightly white so just make sure to not add too much but its a great product
Rachel S.
Hermitage, TN
I absolutely love this powder. For a minimal daily makeup look, this is the best powder! You don't have to worry about matching your skin color, but it still blurs pores and makes your face look great. It also helps hide any shine you may have.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
This was okay. Not the greatest. I seen so many people brag on this product so I decided to try it. When putting it on my face it felt really smooth but I didn't feel like it set my makeup like I wanted it to. My face got really oily shorty after and everything moved around. Not impressed.
Kaytlin F.
I fall more in love with e.l.f. every time I try a new product.  This powder is an awesome setting powder and you can't beat the price.  It lasts all day long. No sun protection that I can tell but definitely would recommend to others.
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Elf has the best products ever . I absolutely love elf products. Everything is very affordable . I recommend elf to anyone that's first starting out makeup & is new to makeup elf is a great starter of makeup
Jana B.
Review for: Sheer more...
amazing quality and amount for the price. mattifies and doesn't settle into creases. i suck at using loose powder without wasting a ton of product so this cheap option is great. never had problems with flashback using this product over foundation.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is an amazing setting powder. It's great high quality and the best part is that's it's only $6! It leaves my skin looking poreless and helps make my makeup last all day. I would definitely recommend this to any makeup junkie of any skill set.
lucero g.
texas
The elf hd powder it great to use for when you want to hide those pesky pore that didn't cover up with the makeup i always use it for when i finish all my makeup routine and want the final touch to complete my look it works 100% and i love it and the price omg i just cant believe the price it is super affordable and wont even dent your wallet.
Rianne L.
Gladewater, TX
I absolutely love the ELF high definition powder! Great price and great product. It gives my makeup such a nice clear finish! I out mine on with a brush, not the sponge pad they include. If you love makeup and on a budget, definitely recommend!
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
This is my holy grail setting powder. OT can give a white cast or at least the old formula did. But I've been using the MUFE HD powder but its not any better, just more expensive.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.