BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Siera B.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Honestly, great for setting a liquid foundation and goes on transparent so it has little to no effect on the shade of your foundation. Pair it with a good setting spray if you want your makeup to stay all day, but it's great for touchups after a workout or a long day when you're sweating.
Lomasi M.
Fife , WA
Definitely worth the buy! Has been compared to M.A.C.'s finishing powder. Good finishing powder to try if you are a beginner in the makeup world. Only thing that is annoying is that it can get pretty messy and the applicator it comes with is super cheap.
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
I did not have good luck with the product at all. It doesn't blend well, you cannot bake with it, and it just looks terrible on the skin. Save your money and by a different brand.
Kaycie  S.
Seattle, WA
The product is decent for the price, but I noticed that it leaves a weird powdery finish on my face. It doesn't look natural at all. I most likely will not purchase this again since I've found higher quality powders for just a few dollars more.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this HD Powder!! It's only $6 and works better than anything high end I have ever bought. I use this after I put on my foundation to set it. I swear by this stuff! Makes me makeup look flawless all day.
Emma A.
Review for: Translucent more...
This product is two things: amazing and super cheap! I love to bake with this powder! the only disclaimer I will give is that it does have a bit of glitter so if you're not into sparkle this isn't for you!
Emily S.
Piscataway , NJ
This powder had been my go to for so many years and I can never see myself switching to a different powder. It's so finely milled and is nearly invisible on the skin while still setting my makeup perfectly. I love this for under eye and for my T zone. I use this everyday and I love it.
Arianna L.
Massachusetts
As a chocolate girl this powder left me looking very ash the flash back game was so strong i looked like a ghost. For a pro it did set my makeup fairly well as opposed to other makeup brands i would like to say that i wish they had tinted powder
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This a great, cheap setting powder. I've never experienced any flashback or clumping with this product versus some others I've used in the past. This formula doesn't dry my combo skin out either.
lucero g.
texas
The elf hd powder it great to use for when you want to hide those pesky pore that didn't cover up with the makeup i always use it for when i finish all my makeup routine and want the final touch to complete my look it works 100% and i love it and the price omg i just cant believe the price it is super affordable and wont even dent your wallet.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.