BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Rachel s.
North Canton, OH
This powder is pretty good, it's a lot of product for such a small amount of money. Probably just not my favorite, but that's from comparing it to name brand powders. For drug store brands, this is the best- hands down.
Adriana P.
Review for: Sheer more...
Great inexpensive option for a baking powder! Lighter skin tones benefit most since it is a white powder but it really doesn't come off as white on the skin, just in the packaging. Haven't purchased since I got the Airspun powder but would purchase either one.
May A.
The elf company is great but this powder not so much because it's high definition it flashes back in pictures who n is never fun escpically when u look really cute in normal lighting but it Okk iggggg
Juliana S.
I can't really give a full review on this because when I purchased it I wasn't aware that it was shimmery and I do not like shiner all over my face so I have only used it once but when I did use it that once I enjoyed it. I have oily skin and I think that this worked well for absorbing oil and shine.
Taylor J.
I just bought this powder and I love how it absorbs any oils and leaves a mate look on my face. Gives me the final touches I need for a night out with friends or a busy day at the office.
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
I actually bought this product with baking in mind. It for sure keeps my concealer under my eyes all day long. It is a natural to matte finish and is worth the $6 or so you pay for it.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA
This works well for what you payed for it. My face only creases a little by the end of the day and when I first put it on it looks good but by the end of the day my face looks super shiny and cakey. It does not look very good over dry patches and doesn't hold up well against oily skin either.
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
This stuff is my jam for baking. I use it all the time to bake my under eyes and set my makeup. It keeps everything from creasing and sliding. I think it makes everything just gorgeous. I have heard people mention flashback but I have never had that happen to me. It is so affordable and I love it!
Delaney A.
Amazing! I find the best results when I let it 'bake' my under eye area as well as my contour line, and around my nose. Totally affordable. Also E.L.F is an animal friendly company and does not test on animals!!
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
I like this powder but it's really easy to over use it, it does make my skin look white but nothing some setting spray can't handle. It sets my makeup pretty well but not as well as I want. My first time using it but I think after the one I have is finished I'll be on the hunt again for a new powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.