BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Valeria L.
naples, FL
este creo que es uno de los polvos sueltos mas favorables, queda a cualquier tipo de piel, te queda tu piel natural y no te la pone grasa es super facil de aplicar y su precio es increible la recomiendo al 100%
Penny E.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is great to bake your highlight with! It works amazingly and is very affordable! My concealer doesn't budge when I use this and keeps my skin matte without looking dry. Highly recommend especially for people that are beginners with baking.
Amina K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
Great powder. There is close to no flashback and as long as you blend it looks amazing. Being that it is an elf product that means its pretty cheap but works well. definitely a hit.
Heather R.
I think this prodcut is great! I do not use it all over my face because of the sparkle in the white one but I use it to set my under eyes which makes it last so much longer and dries it up faster. I can't wait to eventually get the corrective yellow!!
Amy O.
Love this powder! It gives a great finish that helps your look last all day without be cakey. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Also great for my oily skin. It's now my "go to" setting powder!
Ali K.
Portland, OR
This powder leaves the skin feeling silky smooth, but can leave a white cast. Overall, for the price, it's a nice powder, and it sets makeup quite well. Helps to give a spritz of setting spray, like the NYX dewy spray or Mario Badescu rose water spray
Erin S.
This powder does a great job at setting my makeup but it doesn't have the best consistency. There are some bigger "chunks" in the powder. Still a good option if you are looking for a low cost product.
Lexis K.
Pensacola Bch, FL
I do love this product! It's very Matteifying and sets my makeup great but it does leave a white cast and huge huge huge flashback haha but I do where this to work everyday because I know I won't have any flash pictures taken
Hanah M.
One of the best setting powders at the drugstore . Flashback I didn't notice so unsure if it has it . Didn't cling to certain spots and spread evenly quick application and very easy to use I recommend to everyone especially my oily girls and boys !
Siera B.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Honestly, great for setting a liquid foundation and goes on transparent so it has little to no effect on the shade of your foundation. Pair it with a good setting spray if you want your makeup to stay all day, but it's great for touchups after a workout or a long day when you're sweating.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.