BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Trisha D.
Absolutely love this for baking and it also makes my skin feel extremely soft and helps give my face an even clean look. My only complaint would be the packaging. It's not so convenient to use as the powder kinda goes all over the place sometimes
Amanda M.
Fairfax, VA
I hated how this looked when I tried to put it as a finishing powder over my makeup. It made my makeup look weird and undid the concealer I put on somehow. However, I tried using it as a base for my face makeup and liked it better. It is smooth and does seem to diffuse imperfections on my face.
Jaci T.
A good setting powder for the cost. Seems like it does its job just fine, however; it is a very small amount. I understand it's a small jar, but if they counderstand make it in a bigger package that would be great.
Ramelle L.
Queen creek , AZ
I love everything by ELF not only is it cheap but it is quality product. This high definition powder is soft and is so light, it leaves you glowing and oil free. I advise everyone to use it before a photoshoot to help get rid of that shiny skin look!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Great if you want a little "hint" of bronze tone to your face. I use just enough to give myself a warm tone, but be careful to make sure you blend so you don't have an orange look!
Pacey S.
I use this everyday a setting powder. It is perfect, inexpensive and on par with makeup forevers HD powder. I used this on an entire wedding party when I did they're makeup and now most of them use this in they daily routines for a soft touch effect.
Brittany W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I was not a fan of this powder. While it’s a great price, you get what you pay for. This product leaves a powdery look to your face, and I would not recommend it
Kaleigh B.
Lake Jackson
Review for: Sheer more...
Not really sure how to use this product. I bought it thinking it would be a powder for baking but I was wrong. Takes a lot to make it look like a baking powder. I guess it might be a setting powder? Information on the packaging could be more helpful.
Vanessa A.
Lakewood, CA
I use the e.l.f high def powder to set my foundation and concealer daily. For the price it gets the job done. I'm all about finding pocket friendly beauty products and highly recommend this translucent powder.
Angelina I.
It's an okay product I don't really fill like it does a huge change to my make up its good for the price if you not looking for a huge difference or a studio finish type look but I rather pay a bit more to get something that will work a bit better
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.