BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica M.
Navarre , FL
Love this setting powder. The HD powder in the color luminous is a perfect dupe for the Bare Minerals mineral veil. The powder does not sink into fine lines and looks amazing all day!
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
This is my holy grail! I love this powder. It sets my makeup beautifully. I love that I can pat it over my concealer with a concealer brush and it not get cakey. It does get messy at times when opening it, but the powder is so great it doesn't bother me.
I found this at Old Navy of all places??? But it was on my honeymoon when I had forgotten my regular powder & I was in a pinch. I'm so glad too. I actually ended up liking this much better than the expensive brand that I had been using. I also know they're cruelty-free, which is a major plus!
Mariah C.
San Antonio , TX
For what you get, this is a steal! I've used both the Tarte and MUFE versions of HD powder and this stuff is pretty spot on. I can usually find it in my local Target so no need to order online. It keeps the greasys at bay and gives a nice finished look.
Michelle S.
Excellent product for the best price! Apply after foundation to perfectly set makeup and for a flawless blush/bronzer finish. Does not cake and is sheer. Keeps oily skin at bay for hours.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Great powder! I love how it shimmers in the light but it's not overwhelming as some others out there. For the price, it's a perfect match for me! Although, I am fair skinned, I have to double check to make sure it's blended in well or I look even whiter than before! *redhead haired/fair skin probs*
Lacy B.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this to set my liquid foundation and concealer. It definitely helps keep my makeup in place all day. The only thing I dislike is that it does give my face that white powdery look for a bit. Then it just blends in! I recommend this to my friends!
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
This powder is very white/bright so it's great for under the eyes over concealer but I noticed it doesn't go on as smoothly as other powders I've used- it seems to be too white for use all over your face bc you can see it on the surface at certain angles.
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! E.L.F. never fails with their high quality with cheap prices but this is the only setting powder I will use. It is very matte and helps with no creasing all day
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
I love using this to set my concealer & my t zone instead of pressed powder because it just vanishes on the skin instead of looking cakey or powdery. You get a ton of product for the price. Just make sure to tap off the excess to avoid flashback in photos.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.