BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lacy B.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this to set my liquid foundation and concealer. It definitely helps keep my makeup in place all day. The only thing I dislike is that it does give my face that white powdery look for a bit. Then it just blends in! I recommend this to my friends!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a love and hate with this one. Sometimes it would leave me some powder under my eye after I wiped it off and when I would take pictures it would kinda show and I don't like that.
I found this at Old Navy of all places??? But it was on my honeymoon when I had forgotten my regular powder & I was in a pinch. I'm so glad too. I actually ended up liking this much better than the expensive brand that I had been using. I also know they're cruelty-free, which is a major plus!
Juliana S.
Review for: Shimmer more...
I can't really give a full review on this because when I purchased it I wasn't aware that it was shimmery and I do not like shiner all over my face so I have only used it once but when I did use it that once I enjoyed it. I have oily skin and I think that this worked well for absorbing oil and shine.
tori s.
Plainfield, IL
great product if you are just staring out with makeup. it's a quick easy application process, just take a beauty blender or a brush and put the product where ever you'd like to set something. i personally use it to set under my eyes and my T - zone.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Its a nice powder does what its suppose to but it has a tendency to make my under eyes feel really dry and you have to make sure you use a light dusting or it will leqve a white cast.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA
This works well for what you payed for it. My face only creases a little by the end of the day and when I first put it on it looks good but by the end of the day my face looks super shiny and cakey. It does not look very good over dry patches and doesn't hold up well against oily skin either.
Brittney P.
Clovis, NM
Works as well as the Make-up Forever HD powder. For the price and the HUGE amount you get. Just purchase this over anything else! Please! You will be so glad you did. I took out the puff and the plastic insert, and directly put my powder brush in and tap off. None of the other hd powders have this nice of and easy to use packaging. No brainer here...
Taylor J.
I just bought this powder and I love how it absorbs any oils and leaves a mate look on my face. Gives me the final touches I need for a night out with friends or a busy day at the office.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Great powder! I love how it shimmers in the light but it's not overwhelming as some others out there. For the price, it's a perfect match for me! Although, I am fair skinned, I have to double check to make sure it's blended in well or I look even whiter than before! *redhead haired/fair skin probs*
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.