BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
I like this powder but it's really easy to over use it, it does make my skin look white but nothing some setting spray can't handle. It sets my makeup pretty well but not as well as I want. My first time using it but I think after the one I have is finished I'll be on the hunt again for a new powder
Jackie r.
I love this high definition powder! It's defiantly one that I always go back to. It leaves my face looking flawless and in pictures you can't see any fine lines or pores. I love it! I don't use the makeup sponge it comes with I just use a kabooki brush
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
I actually bought this product with baking in mind. It for sure keeps my concealer under my eyes all day long. It is a natural to matte finish and is worth the $6 or so you pay for it.
Delaney A.
Amazing! I find the best results when I let it 'bake' my under eye area as well as my contour line, and around my nose. Totally affordable. Also E.L.F is an animal friendly company and does not test on animals!!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
Great powder! I love how it shimmers in the light but it's not overwhelming as some others out there. For the price, it's a perfect match for me! Although, I am fair skinned, I have to double check to make sure it's blended in well or I look even whiter than before! *redhead haired/fair skin probs*
Steffany C.
I think this is a fantastic powder! It really gives an airbrushed finish. It sets liquid foundation really well, but it doesn't feel heavy! The two downfalls though are that it gives a white cast in flash photography and that the packaging is so bulky.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
This is my holy grail! I love this powder. It sets my makeup beautifully. I love that I can pat it over my concealer with a concealer brush and it not get cakey. It does get messy at times when opening it, but the powder is so great it doesn't bother me.
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
A bit messy but sets my makeup so perfectly. It's really finely milled so it makes my makeup look smooth and it feels so soft. It is a little bit messy but it also comes with a lot of product for the price. Doesn't leave a white cast with flash photos
Krystina S.
After I apply my foundation, I use this powder all over my face. It makes my face look very soft and smooth and it also gives off a subtle shine/glow without looking too over the top. I love it and I'll definitely continue to purchase it when I run out.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this finishing powder! It is great for under the eyes! It keeps my concealer in place and makes it no crackled! Also I like that it doesn’t change the color of mt foundation or concealer like some orher finishing powders! Great price as well!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.