BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this setting powder and it's definitely a dupe for the MUFE powder. It's so finely milled and beautiful for the price. Be warned, your face will show up white in photos!
Marisa M.
This product is good I don't use it everyday but when I do it gives my skin an even tone look , a clean look. When I want to look extra cute and under 10 dollars can not beat that . I have the translucent color and yellow when I want to highlight and contour .
Tina M.
This is a great high definition powder for really cheap compared to stuff you'll find in sephora! I think it does a nice job of setting my makeup and absorbing any oils from my skin. I always finish off my makeup routine with this.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder leaves a white residue and practically sticks to your makeup. Not at all what I was expecting from a HD powder. It is easy to apply with the powder brush and leaves a dry mate finish. It did not help set my makeup in place. I do not recommend this product.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
This powder leaves a smooth finish after setting your foundation or concealer with it. It has kept my makeup in place for several hrs with a matte finish that i lovee I would recommend it to those who have oily skin.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I first heard about this on YouTube and I decided to try it, now this powder is one of my favorites, it is great, I really like how it helps to set my makeup and also helps it last a lot.
Denise M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it and I use it every day Ithe only reason I am giving it a four star is because in pictures it tends to look really dusty and white under the eyes. Def not a powder u want to bake that part of ur face with. I would recommend to cut the contour though
Brooke P.
Maidsville, WV
Review for: Translucent more...
This is amazing! For the price I absolutely love this! There's so much product in it for one and also it's so amazing! You can compare this to very high end makeup and it is just as beautiful and works just as well!
April G.
Leaves my face looking so nice and when you feel your face...oh my god, so soft, so smooth, very finely milled. WILL NOT GIVE FLASH BACK. had many nights out where i used this as my setting powder and to bake and never once had that problem. 5 stars for sure!
Jen C.
This is great for setting your undereye and baking. A hint of shimmer but just enough to give u a little glow. And so finely milled and smooth that you won't believe how affordable it is.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.