BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kasey C.
This powder seemed finely milled but it didn't apply well at all. It gave me white specs all over my face and seemed to dry out my foundation more than any powder I have used before. It may be good on oily skin, but I feel like it cakes up in the container.
Neha A.
I love this powder! I've bought it in both the white and yellow and they both work great for me. I use it after I've done all my makeup and I put it all over to absorb oil throughout the day
Alma C.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this poweder. Soooo comparable to top rated makeup powders. There is no reason to go out and spend $20 plus to get a great setting/finishing powder when you have this Very affordable powder that you can get at your local drugstore. Please people try this out . its great. Great for setting foundation, concealer, helps blend out any other makeup. No smells
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I first heard about this on YouTube and I decided to try it, now this powder is one of my favorites, it is great, I really like how it helps to set my makeup and also helps it last a lot.
Candace W.
I compared this to MUFE HD powder and at first I thought they were VERY similar, but once i started using this regularly, I realized this powder is as fine as MUFE. There are small white balls in it that I would have to dust off after using it. Pretty annoying.
Sohbian W.
Review for: Sheer more...
E.l.f. rarely ever disappoints me, and they didn't this time either. This is a great go to powder (if you're not planning on being flash photographed). The powder feels really good on the skin and looks natural, but it gives off a lot of flashback in pictures.
Nadia M.
Plantsville, CT
In love with this product! I love setting my under eye makeup with it. It gives a natural feel which is good and it makes sure my makeup stays in place. All you have to do is use a small brush and apply where needed.
Carmen L.
I use this for my lipstick! i apply my lipstick and then apply small amounts of it on top of my lipstick and then i wipe the rest off with the brush and i love the cute matte lipstick!!(:
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR
It's really good in all photos and everything it really does work for it's price. BUT I will say you should shine a flashlight on your face in a dark room after using to make sure you don't look like a cookie sheet.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
This is one of the best loose powders I have purchased in a while, and for the right price! I worried it would go on too cakey, or settle in my fine lines, or go one too light (some translucents do!). This is perfect! Sheer coverage, mad mattifying. A keeper!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.