BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Michaela L.
Richmond, KY
Definitely one of the best setting powders for people who don't want to spend a lot on makeup. It's a little messy but the same quality as all the high end stuff. I love this setting powder
Nora B.
I purchased this at old navy in the checkout line was a little iffy about how to use it but it's great for undereye definition cheap price works great therefore good buy! Elf is stepping up
Haylee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was really excited about this product and the concept is a great idea.. however my face broke out quite badly after using it for a few days. I now have over half a container full of this product going to waste. I wish my skin would have agreed with the product.
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
E.L.F. products are always good to me. It's so cheap, and works well, especially for the price! I don't know if I'd recommend this for darker skin, because I feel like it could leave a bit of white behind. For pale/lighter skin though, definitely a great product.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Review for: Sheer more...
Bought this and didn't use it for awhile because I thought it would make me look too pasty. I ran out of my other one and started using this one and I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like it's probably not for my skin tone but with a little bit of blending anything is possible.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
Very silky, finely milled powder. Some say it's comparable to Smashbox HD Photofinish powder...I find it very similar but not a complete dupe. Doesn't do well with flash photography fyi. The corrective yellow tone is the bees knees! sleek packaging. I love this!
Marissa C.
I had heard really good things about this and it appears to work well for some people, but it was absolutely terrible for me. I like how light the product is, but it was SO visible on my face. It sat there in like flakes of powder. Weird. Good thing it was cheap!
Amy B.
Somerset, Wi
This powder is great for day time. I use it to set my foundation. However if you use at night in say a club, you will have white splotches. Do not use if you are being photographed also
Ashley N.
Moultonboro, NH
Until I tried this high def powder by e.l.f. I hadn't found a translucent or high def powder that I liked. This was dead on what I was looking for and needed. The price point is incredible and it's flawless finish makes it a MUST HAVE for anyone who uses makeup!
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I use to only wear concealer and mineral foundation as far as face products go, but this powder has given my face a nice finished look and has helped a lot with the shine that I tend to get. This is a go to cheap drugstore setting powder and does the job nicely.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.