BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Hayleigh H.
Grand Forks
I know it's just a setting powder but I feel it should have some color or lightener it's more for oily skin. One pro is it makes dewy foundation matt. One con is it gets all over and has no shimmer to it. I would recommend to others because I love the matt finish it gives.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Great product for the price. Feels really silly on the skin. Not as long wearing as I would like. And the packaging isn't great because opening and closing it usually makes a mess. Used for baking my under eye a few times and was pleased with the results. Would recommend
Jessica M.
Slidell, LA
I use this at every possible turn! It works wonders and they have some with TINTS. The cons are that it eventually runs out. I never have any problems with my make up when I use these. I have pretty oily skin so this is amazing and I would and WILL buy again and again!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
It's a good powder, but I found it a little messy and it works best if you just use a small layer. Unfortunately, because the container releases a lot of product each time, I feel I was wasting a lot of product. Either way, I kept my foundation in place throughout the day.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this stuff as a baking powder. It really set the makeup when used as a finishing powder as well.

A little goes a long way if using as a finishing powder. Too much will have you looking like a mime.
Lexi T.
Sharples, WV
I love to use this product when I am baking my face. I would give it a 10 out of 10. I but this on after foundation and my Bronzer. I leave the powder for about 5 minutes.
Ximena Z.
Lo use para una clienta que tenía su cara súper limpia y sin nada de granos y la verdad se miraba muy bonito . Pero lo lleve a usar con otra persona con muchos granos y le hacía q resaltarán mas
Quidijah M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is probably one of my favorite elf products. It really gives you a nice matte finish and makes your skin look so flawless and smooth which is great for people like me with oily skin through out the day. It really lasts a long a time after your first application
Ruben M.
This high definition powder will lock in your foundation without making it look Daley or have any flash backs. It's extremely fine milled and the foundation doesn't move anywhere. I would definitely recommend this powder to anyone looking for a flawless finish.
Lilly E.
This is definitely a good powder to keep on the go, or just for whenever you are feeling lightweight. I have combination skin and it kept me matte for most of the day, which was impressive. It settled into creases a little bit, but like I said before, it's still totally worth the money. Definitely a go-to for me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.