BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
kaitlyn g.
Lubbock, TX
I'm new to setting powders but this one is okay so far. It gives a flashback in photos. It's easy to apply and the packaging is nice but even when I use a super light hand it makes my foundation look super cakey. I wouldn't repurchase it but it's okay under my eyes.
Lilly E.
This is definitely a good powder to keep on the go, or just for whenever you are feeling lightweight. I have combination skin and it kept me matte for most of the day, which was impressive. It settled into creases a little bit, but like I said before, it's still totally worth the money. Definitely a go-to for me.
Lori L.
I use this to set my foundation and concealer. I apply with their Kabuki brush instead of the puff that's included. Have to be careful I don't use too much or it leave a white cast to my skin.
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
I bought this product because I wanted to try baking. I have a tough time getting this powder to stick to any brushes and my beauty sponge. When I open this, it gets everywhere. There is no way to use it without making a mess. However, it is a fantastic price and it does do the job, so I am not entirely displeased.
Nadi R.
Frisco, TX
I use this powder to set my under-eyes and it keeps my concealer in place all day without creasing. I usually struggle with my makeup creasing or smudging because of my very oily skin but this powder has easily become a staple in my makeup collection. I have purchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Aylin A.
illinois
I have this, but in the compact version, and I like it a lot. It sets my makeup in place all day. I'm not sure if it has flashback, I haven't checked. A lot of people say it does have flashback, so I would be careful using this when taking pictures with flash.
Brazilia Davi M.
E.I.f Studio High Definition Powder does a great job for the cost, it works well the packaging is pretty cool, you can reuse the container to store your small earrings. But going back to the high definition powder from e.I.f it really works without breaking the bank.
Jordan H.
Review for: Translucent more...
I don't think that I will buy this again. I feel like the product makes my fave look caky but that might also be how I apply it?? It gets the job done but I feel as if there is a better way. There isn't much room to complain as the product was less than $5.
Ashley H.
Blacklick, OH
This is overall a great product. When I use this product it doesn't make me look like a ghost or anything. I really like to use this to set my under eye concealer. The only problem that I have with this product is the packaging. It's very bulky. If the packaging was better this would be the perfect product.
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
This was my go to powder when I first started make up and I loved it I still use it every now and then and the price is amazing love the packaging on it you can easily fit it in your purse. I would recommend it to others.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.