BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lexi T.
Sharples, WV
I love to use this product when I am baking my face. I would give it a 10 out of 10. I but this on after foundation and my Bronzer. I leave the powder for about 5 minutes.
Brazilia Davi M.
E.I.f Studio High Definition Powder does a great job for the cost, it works well the packaging is pretty cool, you can reuse the container to store your small earrings. But going back to the high definition powder from e.I.f it really works without breaking the bank.
Ximena Z.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Lo use para una clienta que tenía su cara súper limpia y sin nada de granos y la verdad se miraba muy bonito . Pero lo lleve a usar con otra persona con muchos granos y le hacía q resaltarán mas
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my holly grail product for sure. It blurs your imperfections so well. It is really comparable to more expensive brands too. I have been suing this product for over 5 years because I love it so much. I like it to set my foundation and to set under my eyes.
Rebeca K.
Awesome setting powder! Doesn't dry out my face and it isn't oily at all. It's not completely matte and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Doesn't offer any sun protection. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Will definitely buy again. Can't go wrong for the price!
Sheena B.
Review for: Sheer more...
Sheer my eye. This stuff is WHITE. This changed my beautifully sun kissed bronzed skin into a powdery ashy mask, lightening everything by several shades regardless of how little I used and the flash back is horrific. ELF is usually great but this stuff is just cheap
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
This HD powder is bomb! it applies on white at first but after a few minutes it sets and then yoou just wipe the excess off. keeps your face looking flawless. Definitely recommend this to my friends!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Review for: Shimmer more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
I love this high definition loose powder.
It works great just like the the high end products but doesn't cost a fortune.
It's very easy to apply with a brush or a beauty blunder.
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
Great finishing powder for the price! no shimmer or glittery effect at all. Is there a better one out there? Most likely but not for the price! The only thing I would change about this is the container. It's quite messy, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make ;)
Liz D.
This powder is amazing. It hides your pores and sets concealer perfectly. Pros ..very affordable,alot of product and superfine cons is that it's superfine because it goes everywhere!. It's a matte finish. Very easy to apply. Definitely recommend this to others to try.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.