BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rylee C.
Pocatello, ID
I can't use this on my entire face because it washes out my face almost immediately. I do use under my eyes and wherever I'd like to look brightening. It is a good product and you get so much!
Liz D.
This powder is amazing. It hides your pores and sets concealer perfectly. Pros ..very affordable,alot of product and superfine cons is that it's superfine because it goes everywhere!. It's a matte finish. Very easy to apply. Definitely recommend this to others to try.
Chelsey L.
After applying my primer and foundation and a different powder for extra coverage - I set my face with E.L.F Makeup mist & set, then a light sweep of this powder and my foundation looks nearly flawless. I do like the product, but I could go without it if needed so 3/5.
Shayna M.
Allentown, PA
I only give this product 3 stars because it gets the job done but I dont like the shimmery dust , kind of look like you have glitter on , i prefer a more matte look, im also a more caramel complexion so it leaves my highlight tones a little to white for my liking
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this powder! While the packaging could use some help as it tends to get product everywhere, I really love it. It is so soft on your skin and not drying at all. Like all white powders, you can't use as much as a normal powder so be careful. Definitely recommend
Quidijah M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is probably one of my favorite elf products. It really gives you a nice matte finish and makes your skin look so flawless and smooth which is great for people like me with oily skin through out the day. It really lasts a long a time after your first application
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
High quality and great for the price. It is perfect for baking under the eye. I just apply a thick layer after my concealer, then apply my eyeshadow. After that, it easily brushes away, leaving a matte no-crease under eye.
Sheena B.
Review for: Sheer more...
Sheer my eye. This stuff is WHITE. This changed my beautifully sun kissed bronzed skin into a powdery ashy mask, lightening everything by several shades regardless of how little I used and the flash back is horrific. ELF is usually great but this stuff is just cheap
jacie b.
Paragould, AR
I purchased this a while back and didn't care for it to much it seemed to really set in fine lines and a little goes a long ways other wise it has a major white cast so not really photo friendly . I now use it to set my under eye concealer it works pretty good.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Review for: Shimmer more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
I love this high definition loose powder.
It works great just like the the high end products but doesn't cost a fortune.
It's very easy to apply with a brush or a beauty blunder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.