BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I really love this powder for baking or setting make up looks. I think it is great because it’s affordable and it is similar in quality to a high end translucent powder. It is cleaned up easily and because it’s a translucent color people of any complexion can use it. Definitely recommend if you’re on a budget.
Jen D.
I have purchased my second e.l.f. HD setting powder in sheer.  It is very finely milled and goes on smoothly.  It is perfect for baking the face, as well as, an all over setting powder.  The new packaging is more compact and easily stored, but I do wish it still came with a sponge or puff.
Tay S.
Orlando, FL
This powder is such a great deal! It is inexpensive and works better than any other powder I have ever used! I use this powder after applying my foundation and concealer. It covers up and blurry all of my minor imperfections. I always carry this around with my for touch-ups, which I rarely have to do.
Desrean S.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I love this powder and its consistency. However, the application gets really messy over time, especially when you open the cap and powder seeps through. The bummer is that it’s not flattering on me for flash photography. I prefer more of the darker tone translucent powders. It’s alright for the price, but I will definitely not purchase again.
Kerina O.
Port Huron, MI
Did not like this power. I didn't really likke the texture of it and I had terrible flashback. If I userd it Again, I would just watch the areas I'm putting it on my facw
Jessie F.
It did it's job, but just like any white HD powder it was flashback mahem. It was incredibly fine and soft, exactly what you want as far as texture/feel/consistency goes.
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder had too much flash back for my personal preference but it is super affordable if the flash back doesn’t bother you. It’s also a loose powder so really messy.
Gabrielle S.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s okay. It gets everywhere and not easy to clean up and it doesn’t make much of a difference, but if you use light foundation it’ll work really well, but make sure you dust it off very well.
Rebecca G.
Centreville, AL
This product is great for baking under your eyes. I would recommend that after you do that though you run your fluffy powder brush underneath your eyes with whatever powder on it you have left from setting the rest of your face. Just to ensure you don’t look stark white under your eyes. Great, thin powder.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
If you want a smooth finish after applying all your makeup then this product is for you. I love it! After I put on my makeup I apply this and you need just a little bit your skin looks so smooth there's no lines or cakeyness from your makeup. It's also very affordable too which is why I love elf products.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.