BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rylee C.
Pocatello, ID
I can't use this on my entire face because it washes out my face almost immediately. I do use under my eyes and wherever I'd like to look brightening. It is a good product and you get so much!
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
Great finishing powder for the price! no shimmer or glittery effect at all. Is there a better one out there? Most likely but not for the price! The only thing I would change about this is the container. It's quite messy, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make ;)
Chelsey L.
After applying my primer and foundation and a different powder for extra coverage - I set my face with E.L.F Makeup mist & set, then a light sweep of this powder and my foundation looks nearly flawless. I do like the product, but I could go without it if needed so 3/5.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this product for the price the only con for me was that it wasn't such a full coverage setting powder for me being that i have a skin combination of oily and dry. I would buy this product if i was not wanting a full coverage setting powder when doing my makeup
Tiffany B.
I really like this powder. It is fine milled and I use it to lightly set my makeup. I would be careful with baking as it can lighten the skin tone. I haven't had a problem with flash, but I'm very fair.
Ashley S.
Monroe
I like this powder because I feel that it's good quality. It helps my makeup stay in place and keeps my makeup from breaking up. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it is very grainy and doesn't always look smooth on the skin. It's super affordable
Heaven R.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I thought this product worked really well for me as I had trouble, in the beginning, finding a powder that didnt give me flashback. This one worked well with my medium skin tone that is oily. I love this for baking and for protecting my undereye from eyeshadow fallout.
Lauren D.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder to put on top of my foundation to soak up any oils on my face. It is matte, which I love but it somehow gives your face a glow! I've had this powder for a couple years, it lasts so long! I am definitely buying this again once I run out at some point!
Amy S.
Mount Holly, NC
I love elf products! They ate affordable and are actually pretty nice! This sleeping powder is translucent so it doesn't show up on top of your makeup. It does good at seeping your makeup and taking care of any extra shine you may have. Definitelya must have in your makeup bag!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Review for: Shimmer more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
I love this high definition loose powder.
It works great just like the the high end products but doesn't cost a fortune.
It's very easy to apply with a brush or a beauty blunder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.