BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Aylin A.
illinois
I have this, but in the compact version, and I like it a lot. It sets my makeup in place all day. I'm not sure if it has flashback, I haven't checked. A lot of people say it does have flashback, so I would be careful using this when taking pictures with flash.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
The price is beyond amazing for this thing!!! i use to buy make u forever hd microfinish powder, but then came across this one and realized "wtf!!! ive been blowing my money!!! " but if you want an airbrush look that you can buy with out going broke.. then do this guy
kaitlyn g.
Lubbock, TX
I'm new to setting powders but this one is okay so far. It gives a flashback in photos. It's easy to apply and the packaging is nice but even when I use a super light hand it makes my foundation look super cakey. I wouldn't repurchase it but it's okay under my eyes.
Ari B.
Nashville, TN
I'm tried many ELF products and this is one of my favorites! It covers up shine and gives a great finish. The only cons are that if you have darker skin it might show up a bit white, and it tends to be a bit messy. However thats almost expected with loose powders.
Quidijah M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is probably one of my favorite elf products. It really gives you a nice matte finish and makes your skin look so flawless and smooth which is great for people like me with oily skin through out the day. It really lasts a long a time after your first application
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I like to use this to set my under-eye concealer, and it works pretty well. The packaging isn't the best, since the holes the powder sifts through are pretty large- the powder gets everywhere. However, the powder itself is pretty high quality and a steal at only $6.
Shayna M.
Allentown, PA
I only give this product 3 stars because it gets the job done but I dont like the shimmery dust , kind of look like you have glitter on , i prefer a more matte look, im also a more caramel complexion so it leaves my highlight tones a little to white for my liking
Lilly E.
This is definitely a good powder to keep on the go, or just for whenever you are feeling lightweight. I have combination skin and it kept me matte for most of the day, which was impressive. It settled into creases a little bit, but like I said before, it's still totally worth the money. Definitely a go-to for me.
Symphony C.
Richland, WA
This is a perfect dupe for the popular higher end brand's High Definition powder! I bought this after I ran out of my higher end one and I will continue to buy this one because it does the same thing for a much lower price.
Brazilia Davi M.
E.I.f Studio High Definition Powder does a great job for the cost, it works well the packaging is pretty cool, you can reuse the container to store your small earrings. But going back to the high definition powder from e.I.f it really works without breaking the bank.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.