BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
chachi B.
Elf products give me life! This super afortable brand gives high en brands a rung for their money.

My sensitive skin loves their products and I know I am not the only on who feels this way.
Amazing products = amazing results and a happy customer.
Suzy W.
Green Bay, WI
I use this as a finishing touch to my make up routine. It gives a very nice look to my face. It is also very inexpensive which is awesome, the only thing that I don't like about it is that sometimes the white powder can get clumpy. You just have to blend it and it's fine!
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
This stuff was ok if you aren't going to be out for longer than a hour or in the summer. This made your face feel really smooth after applying it but after a while you started to notice its clumps up in spots. Now it does make your face matte for the time being before turning to cake batter but it was only a dollar..
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder worked okay. It helped my makeup stay on a little longer but it was kind of blotchy in some spots. I would say it’s not too good for those with oily skin (I have oily skin). I would buy it again if I were in a pinch because of the price but o wouldn’t buy it if I don’t have to.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Im definitely not a professional makeup artist so I'm still kinda new at doing this but I definitely love this powder! So simple to use, not messy at all and a great price for anyone on a budget.
Samantha H.
This does exactly what you need it to. This will set your foundation or just mattify if you are looking for that. It is cheap, comes in a good size package, and lasts quite awhile. It is t the worlds best powder. But if you are looking for a good cheap powder this is it.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I've been using this powder forever to set makeup for special events when I know that I camera will be envolved. It's the best powder for making sure that there is no flash back and super cheap.
Tanya A.
When used correctly, this product does deduct shine and keeps the makeup in place and vibrant. But the powder is so loose that it gets everywhere. It's difficult to control its placement. Also, it's all over my makeup bag, but for the price and results, it may be worth it.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I didn't like this at all. Some people compared it to Laura Mercier but they're dead W R O N G. this product doesn't blend well, and does not set your foundation. It instead cakes it together. I wouldn't recommend this product
cameryn m.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder was a flop for me. It makes your entire face shimmery. Even when i bake my concealer still creases. It gives terrible flashback, I ended up looking like a ghost in flash pictures. I definetly would not recommend this for someone who will be in pictures.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.