BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anna M.
The powder provides a great finishing touch for any look. I like that I am able to easily apply the product and it helps keep my makeup on all day. I would recommend the product for a natural look and if you are trying to add brightness to a look.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Im definitely not a professional makeup artist so I'm still kinda new at doing this but I definitely love this powder! So simple to use, not messy at all and a great price for anyone on a budget.
Melissa O.
Van Nuys, CA
I honestly haven't really went out of my way to use another definition powder. This ones so cheap and the quality is so amazing. I swear by the brand ELF. It's just so amazing. I keep buying this product over and over again!!!
April D.
Decatur , AL
I've been using this powder forever to set makeup for special events when I know that I camera will be envolved. It's the best powder for making sure that there is no flash back and super cheap.
Elvia D.
i honestly love e.l.f. it is a very affordable brand and has many great products. There's a lot of cheap dupes for high end which is great. the HD powder works just as great as the high end ones
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I didn't like this at all. Some people compared it to Laura Mercier but they're dead W R O N G. this product doesn't blend well, and does not set your foundation. It instead cakes it together. I wouldn't recommend this product
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this stuff as a baking powder. It really set the makeup when used as a finishing powder as well.

A little goes a long way if using as a finishing powder. Too much will have you looking like a mime.
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Oh my gosh, I love this powder so much! It's the only powder I use to set my foundation and concealer. I pour a little bit out into the cap and swirl a large fluffy blush and lightly swirl it over my face. It leaves a beautiful matte finish without caking or looking ashy.
Samantha H.
This does exactly what you need it to. This will set your foundation or just mattify if you are looking for that. It is cheap, comes in a good size package, and lasts quite awhile. It is t the worlds best powder. But if you are looking for a good cheap powder this is it.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
This stuff was ok if you aren't going to be out for longer than a hour or in the summer. This made your face feel really smooth after applying it but after a while you started to notice its clumps up in spots. Now it does make your face matte for the time being before turning to cake batter but it was only a dollar..
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.