BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Ran out of my Urban Decay powder and opted for this to try it out. You cannot beat the price AND it has a lovely finish. Many complain about the mess and how it doesn't look appealing, but I disagree. I think it leaves a nice, matte finish and definitely sets my foundation very well.
Kalli B.
Lees Summit, MO
I wasn't a big elf believer prior to purchasing this powder. Before deciding on elf hi-def powder, I visited sephora and looked into Make Up Forever's powder. It was SO expensive, and I tend to go through loose powder quickly. Someone posted about elf being a good dupe. I went to target and bought this for rather cheap. You get a good quality product and there's quite a bit. Only issue is packaging. It gets everywhere! Regardless, I've found my new daily powder
Emily W.
When I first bought this I used it all over my face. However, I quickly stopped that. It works really well on you T zone where it gets a little oiler but on the dryer areas it looks chalky and white all day, even with a setting spray. I not use it under my eyes and my forehead only.
Teresa F.
Although it is similar to the Benefit "Well-rested" under eye powder, this powder takes the gold! Perfect for brightening up the eye giving the similar affects as a high end product. Only difference is that price! Much cheaper than any high-end brand and considerably worth the money!
Emily G.
This product is a huge lifesaver when I have dark circles under my eyes. As cheap as it is, it's extremely effective. There is a little shimmer, but it isn't obvious when the right amount is used, and it serves to lighten up the area more. I'll definitely be buying this in the future!
Teresa D.
Delaware
I really love using this powder for lightly settinf the under eye area. When i use it my concealer never creases. I wouldn’t recommend using this powder to bake as there can be flashback in photos. But I enjoy how this powder makes my undereyes look FLAWLESS. I’d highly recommend.
Emily M.
Oceanside, CA
LOVE!! I use this stuff to set my under eye concealer and around my mouth where I have smile lines. I feel like it makes the fine lines less noticeable because it keeps the foundation from settling. I apply on top of my foundation, apply to my fine lines, let it sit, then wipe away
Genesis P.
ORLANDO, FL
This is a great setting powder at a drugstore price. I have been using it for years. Only thing I would say Im not to crazy about is that the white color does alter the colors of foundation, blush, contour etc a bit. So I try to use it to set any areas I dont mind appearing lighter. But overall its a great with a smooth finish.
Shana L.
Kingwood, TX
This is great, and works just as well as the expensive HD powders. HOWEVER, the package is awful and every time you open it, it goes EVERYWHERE. I had to buy a generic plastic container, and just empty my new package into there each time (instead of trying to use their packaging).
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Perfect powder to “bake” with, if you’re into that. Matte finish. Looks natural though. Easily applied. Good for all skins I think. It’s just powder ! It’s long lasting. Just make sure if you are darker skinned to maybe get a darker color to bake with. Would definitely buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.