BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
Es muy bueno ...acabo de terminarme el primero y me encanto pues no te queda la cara blanca se difumina muy bien y facil comprare otro esta misma semana ...i just finish my firt and i love it because you have no white face fades very well and is easy to buy you another week
Rachael S.
I love this setting powder so much! It's super fine and feels like I'm not wearing anything! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and helps hide my oily complexion without making me look like a ghost. I will definitely be buying this again!
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
This is a great finish to my face (which is really oily). For the price, I think it's pretty good. However, I don't like how bulky it is and it can get messy. I don't know if it's just clumsy me, but I think it can be hard to use and spill all over me if I'm not super careful!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
I feel like this gave me major white cast under by eyes. Yet i hear other people rave about this on YT. I will not repurchase this item becasue it doesn't seem to work well for my skin tone.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product to set your foundation with. Works amazing and the price are even better when you can get it half on their site. This does not leave a white cast on your face and is not heavy. I use this every day and would be lost if I did not have it in my makeup.
crystal e.
Chino, CA
Great dupe for MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder. Sets in nicely without to much silk finish. Leaves a small flash back so less is more. Apply with a sponge leaves more silky finish.
Kass R.
Pharr, TX
This setting powder regardless of shades have gotten my compliments on my makeup out in public, which immediately told me this powder was a steal! However, my first time with it I got flashback like nothing! I found a solution that worked for me to fix this and it was to blend the powder in with a kabuki brush in circular motions until the powder disappeared. Once you do that, you'll really have a flawless face! One of my favorite setting powders.
Samantha L.
Tampa, FL
I use this when I am finishing applying my makeup but before I use my mist and set spray (also from ELF) I like it. It is a great for people that have oily/combo skin because you can apply it to your T-zone to prevent oil from creeping back up and showing through your makeup.
Emily S.
Bethlehem, PA
This powder does its job if setting makeup all day but is a bit cakey which I don't like! I would recommend this for someone who has oily skin! The powder itself is very loose and tends to be a bit messy when opening the product!
Salena C.
Norcross, GA
This is the first and only setting powder
I have tried. I like to bake my t-zone because it gets extremely oily. I find that if I set it long enough my makeup will last without oil coming through and my skin looks so flawless! If I quickly set my face I will end up getting a little oily throughout the day but for the price this is definitely worth it for a cheaper alternative.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.