BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product was okay not the best but definitely not the worst what the price I will always go without if I can't afford a Mac and it's strange that my Mac is the higher-end cost and else obviously is in the low cost range but I'd Bounce from one to the other all the time
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product to set your foundation with. Works amazing and the price are even better when you can get it half on their site. This does not leave a white cast on your face and is not heavy. I use this every day and would be lost if I did not have it in my makeup.
Megan W.
Eustis, FL
This product is AMAZING. I put it on after I applied concealer under my eyes, to set my concealer. I leave I think on for about 10 minutes so that it can "bake". It's a little messy since it's a loose powder, but that's the only downside to it. Every other aspect of it is great. Definitely recommend, I will buy again!
Samantha L.
Tampa, FL
I use this when I am finishing applying my makeup but before I use my mist and set spray (also from ELF) I like it. It is a great for people that have oily/combo skin because you can apply it to your T-zone to prevent oil from creeping back up and showing through your makeup.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I honestly do not recommend this it's OK for baking on the lower parts of your cheeks if you do that, but I would not set my whole face with this if I was you. For some reason this powder really breaks up my liquid foundation and it just does not look OK in the very end.
Elizabeth R.
Van Nuys , CA
I gues I may be asking for too much but there are times i work 12 hour days and my face by mid day is still oily. however i do believe it may be a little less oily than when i do not use it. will continue to use because i do like how it sets my makeup and doesn't add any color.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
This powder smooths your skin and mattifys at the same time. It can be a bit drying. And the white color is not translucent. It leaves a white cast on your skin. But for the money, it does a good job.
Teresa Y.
Valparaiso, IN
This stuff is horrible. It makes my face feel tight and dry every time I try to use it. Maybe it just isn't for people with dry skin, but I don't see how this got an A-. Even when I only used a tiny bit I literally had to wash off all my makeup and re-do my face because I could feel it making my skin dry and tight, the way your face feels after you wash it with soap. I've never had a makeup product make my face feel that uncomfortable and dry.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I love this stuff! It is an awesome product and such an awesome deal! It is super soft on the skin and looks amazing on! I use it for "baking" and it works super well! I would totally recommend and buy again
Jennica W.
Plano, TX
This powder is a really nice powder; it doesn't leave a white cast and makes my skin feel soft. I use it to set concealer and it works well, as well as keeps shine away. My only complaint is that it's messy to use and often ends up all over my vanity if I'm not careful with it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.