BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
I use this product to set my highlighter. If you use too much you will definitely look really ghostly so I try to use the applicator that is included and buff out with another brush. It is a great product and very affordable compared to other similar products from other brands.
Rachael S.
I love this setting powder so much! It's super fine and feels like I'm not wearing anything! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and helps hide my oily complexion without making me look like a ghost. I will definitely be buying this again!
Elizabeth R.
Van Nuys , CA
I gues I may be asking for too much but there are times i work 12 hour days and my face by mid day is still oily. however i do believe it may be a little less oily than when i do not use it. will continue to use because i do like how it sets my makeup and doesn't add any color.
Deanna L.
Love this! It works very well especially for the price. I feel like my makeup is really set and ready to go after I put this on. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone who needs a cheaper alternative for a setting powder but still good.
Teresa Y.
Valparaiso, IN
This stuff is horrible. It makes my face feel tight and dry every time I try to use it. Maybe it just isn't for people with dry skin, but I don't see how this got an A-. Even when I only used a tiny bit I literally had to wash off all my makeup and re-do my face because I could feel it making my skin dry and tight, the way your face feels after you wash it with soap. I've never had a makeup product make my face feel that uncomfortable and dry.
Emily S.
Bethlehem, PA
This powder does its job if setting makeup all day but is a bit cakey which I don't like! I would recommend this for someone who has oily skin! The powder itself is very loose and tends to be a bit messy when opening the product!
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
Es muy bueno ...acabo de terminarme el primero y me encanto pues no te queda la cara blanca se difumina muy bien y facil comprare otro esta misma semana ...i just finish my firt and i love it because you have no white face fades very well and is easy to buy you another week
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product a lot. It is great for oily skin. as long as you don't drench your face in it it shouldnt come out too chalky. very soft and light. only flaw is that it can be very messy but you shouldnt worry as long as you keep the sponge in the packaging when you are finished
Amanda L.
Sioux falls, Sd
I use this to set my under eye concealer when my day will not include flash photography and it works very well! BUT... I can't stand the packaging! You have to store this very carefully or you will get powder everywhere when you open it. But that is the only fault I find, if you store this right side up on a desk or in a drawer it shouldn't be a problem and it is a great product!
Gabby W.
This product is perfection for setting the under eyes it will set it and brighten perfectly. You get so much and use so little that the $6.00 is dirt cheap for how good this product is. It is finally milled and much like the Makeup Forever HD powder if you need a good dupe.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.