BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
My second powder I started to use in high school and still is one of my faves I bake with it or I just set my entire face depending on what I am doing that day because this makes my makeup last all day
Taylor S.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Don't bother. I used this thinking it might be pretty and make my face appear more tan. NOPE. Made me look red and sunburnt. Just go for the translucent one if you're gonna buy it. This sucks. Badly.
Nancy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really oily skin so when I use this since its so fine, you actually get more litle particles to absorb oil while still using the same amount as any other loose powder.
Brittney H.
This powder goes everywhere! It has a weird consistency almost like a chalky feel. It does give back flash in photos and makes your face look powdery and white. I do not recommend this product, I gave mine away!
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
I've used this product several times and I'm still undecided about it! It is a decent powder but yiu have to be careful and not use too much! Its super messy and if you over apply it it leaves a film on your skin. But honestly for the price yiu pat for it I do think it's worth it!
Emily M.
Oceanside, CA
LOVE!! I use this stuff to set my under eye concealer and around my mouth where I have smile lines. I feel like it makes the fine lines less noticeable because it keeps the foundation from settling. I apply on top of my foundation, apply to my fine lines, let it sit, then wipe away
Shana L.
Kingwood, TX
This is great, and works just as well as the expensive HD powders. HOWEVER, the package is awful and every time you open it, it goes EVERYWHERE. I had to buy a generic plastic container, and just empty my new package into there each time (instead of trying to use their packaging).
Melissa G.
I love this stuff so much that I even wrote about it on my blog. It mattes anything and everything. Watch out though, it'll easily get everywhere. I had the fan on in my room, creating a thick cloud of this stuff that I accidentally inhaled...not fun! However the product is great.
Kass R.
Pharr, TX
This setting powder regardless of shades have gotten my compliments on my makeup out in public, which immediately told me this powder was a steal! However, my first time with it I got flashback like nothing! I found a solution that worked for me to fix this and it was to blend the powder in with a kabuki brush in circular motions until the powder disappeared. Once you do that, you'll really have a flawless face! One of my favorite setting powders.
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
This is a great finish to my face (which is really oily). For the price, I think it's pretty good. However, I don't like how bulky it is and it can get messy. I don't know if it's just clumsy me, but I think it can be hard to use and spill all over me if I'm not super careful!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.