BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Teresa F.
Although it is similar to the Benefit "Well-rested" under eye powder, this powder takes the gold! Perfect for brightening up the eye giving the similar affects as a high end product. Only difference is that price! Much cheaper than any high-end brand and considerably worth the money!
Linds
This powder worked for me decently but I wasn't a huge fan. I couldn't really tell how much it really fake to my face and it was a little too white for me, I personally like a tinted powder much better in general. It also was extremely messy and made the container look very gross. I did pass it onto my friend and she liked it decently.
Sarah M.
Downey, CA
I have very oily skin, and got some of the name brand powder for my wedding. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for a tiny pot of powder again, so in my research, I stumbled across this! Not as effective as the name brand stuff, but it could just be that I have ridiculously oily skin. Keeps shine down, and you can't beat the price!
Nichelle P.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
I wasn't too fond of this powder. First off, it is MESSY. the lid hold excess powder that spills all over the counter, and I'm not a fan of the color either. Save your money and purchase something else.
Maggie M.
Overland Park, KS
I decided to try this out after I heard it being compared to high end loose setting powders and I'm so glad I did! This is perfect for getting a flawless look overall with your makeup and keeping it in place. As a tip I will say be light handed and I prefer to use a brush to apply it rather than the puff it comes with or else it looks cake and has a noticeable white cast. For the price and how much product you get this is amazing though! Will last forever.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I don't thin I've ever found a drugstore setting powder that compares to this one. It's finely milled, doesn't give me whitecast, and less than ten bucks!! It gives a matte finish which I LOVE and doesn't overly dry my face. I use it to bake under the eye and as an all over face powder. Absolutely love this powder
Emily W.
When I first bought this I used it all over my face. However, I quickly stopped that. It works really well on you T zone where it gets a little oiler but on the dryer areas it looks chalky and white all day, even with a setting spray. I not use it under my eyes and my forehead only.
Jenni K.
Springdale, AR
At first I had no idea how to use this product, but after reading up on it and using it correctly, it was no bad. You do have to be careful how much you use or your skin will look way to shiny and pale. I would just recommend regular highlighters.
Nadi R.
Frisco, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I usually steer away from white translucent powders and this was my perfect solution! It doesn't have flash-black in photos and lasts all day. I just apply it with the pouf that comes with the powder and I'm good to go! The tint gives my light-medium skin a beautiful healthy glow without compromising the matte look that I am going for.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love most of elf's stuff but this one was definitely a dud. The packaging is huge and difficult to close. The product also seems to do almost nothing. It does mattify but that doesn't last long. There is no need to add this into your routine since it doesn't do much.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.