BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alex C.
Review for: Shimmer more...
I LOVE this product. It gives me the perfect finishing touch to my everyday make up and is super light. I was worried about buying a finishing powder like this because I've seen some that are quite obvious and dusty looking but this is lovely. Highly recommend it to anyone on a budget looking for that perfect finishing touch.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Ran out of my Urban Decay powder and opted for this to try it out. You cannot beat the price AND it has a lovely finish. Many complain about the mess and how it doesn't look appealing, but I disagree. I think it leaves a nice, matte finish and definitely sets my foundation very well.
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
Works 👍🏾 keeps the oil to a minimum. Definitely will repurchase this powder. I wish there were more shades because you have watch how much you use or you're face will be white lol but overall I like it.
Teresa F.
Although it is similar to the Benefit "Well-rested" under eye powder, this powder takes the gold! Perfect for brightening up the eye giving the similar affects as a high end product. Only difference is that price! Much cheaper than any high-end brand and considerably worth the money!
Tabby C.
Feels very light on the skin and also makes skin feel soft. Doesn't effect the color of your foundation but does give you a matte look. Best part about this product is that it is so cheap and affordable!!
Destiny H.
Hydro, OK
Good powder to set your makeup without the hassel of tinted powders that change the color of your face. gets rid of shine and oil and can be used year around tan or pasty skin because its translusent. my only let down was that its had a little sparkle when I was expecting just a matte plain powder. I prefer makeup forevers hd powder personally, but this products price is what draws me to it. what can I say at less then ten dollars I cant really turn it down
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
This product is ok for the price, but for something more effective I would spend a little more money and by something like Ben Nye. It's easy to access at any drugstore, which is nice. I would probably not buy it again.
Nadi R.
Frisco, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I usually steer away from white translucent powders and this was my perfect solution! It doesn't have flash-black in photos and lasts all day. I just apply it with the pouf that comes with the powder and I'm good to go! The tint gives my light-medium skin a beautiful healthy glow without compromising the matte look that I am going for.
Abbie H.
Chillicothe , OH
I've went through countless packages of these.. love love love!!! Leaves a matte smooth finish that I couldn't go without. Also great for a mid day fixer upper when your complexion starts to appear oily.
Desirea E.
lake forest
Review for: Translucent more...
I purchased this product at target and I liked how light it felt on my face. It was super inexpensive and I would most likely repurchase this product. It last a long time and you get a really good amount
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.