BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
alexis c.
Review for: Sheer more...
Great product for the price!! I use it like a banana powder under eyes and in the cheek for a contoured look and it def does the job! Has a little shimmer in it so thats the only thing that keeps me from using it when i do my makeup. Its more like a special occasion thing when you want a little sparkle lol
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This is a really good setting powder. I use it all the time and it gives a really soft even look, I also pack it on under my eyes to catch any fall out from my eyeshadow and it is super helpful. Then I just brush off the excess from under my eyes.
Tina B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I honestly compare this to the Make Up Forever translucent powder but this one is only 6$! I love it it keeps my face really matte and I have pretty oily skin and I find it does amazing. The one down side to it is the packaging it’s very large and bulky but besides that the product itself I love.
Kassidy K.
For the price it a great product! Great for baking but because it is HD it will have flash back when using flash. It works great for overall face powder too. It keeps my makeup fresh looking and flawless all day.
Alyssa P.
This works as great as high end powders in my opinion and you CANNOT beat the price! I purchased the sheer shade. It also comes in a light beige type color and a yellow color. I would love to check out the yellow color--I'm curious to see if it's any good because it does look very yellow but I think it would be great for brightening.
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
Amazing product but very messy! The packaging is terrible but I have this in hint of tint and it's amazing. It leaves a nice matte finish and it's easy to apply. I love elf products and I always buy from them.
Andrea R.
Clermont
I like this setting powder because it looks mice when you apply it to your face, it’s easy to apply  and it looks good, it gives you a nice Matt finish but you have to make sure you don’t leave it, distribute it through the the face, it helps with oily faces and I would think of buying it again.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Great high definition powder! Works great on combination skin and doesn't leave behind any residue. It has a natural / matte finish and is easy to apply. A little bit of product goes a long way with this powder.
Trish
I've been such a big fan of e.l.f and when I started to venture more into e.l.f's face makeup products, I finally picked one of these up, and it was pretty cheap for a big container of this product. It gives a light weight sheen tint when you set your foundation and I love this products.
Mei Y.
Lindenhurst, NY
I bought the yellow version which is supposed to help with color correcting. I find that it does help with that a bit. I dab the powder over my face with the powder puff that it comes with and then use a kabuki brush to blend it in. It leaves me with a smooth finish and helps keep my makeup in place. The powder definitely helps with absorbing oil and even sweat. It keeps my face dry in the summer heat. I would definitely recommend this product. It's affordable and effective.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.