BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Luz Paola M.
Es un producto que debes probar, le da un excelente acabado al maquillaje y elimina las temidas líneas que se forman con las bases, me gusta su empaque que lo mantiene libre y limpio y su olor. No deteriora mi piel!
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I love this stuff! it is amazing i use it with a damp sponge and press it into the concealer under my eyes and after i do my eye make up i dust it off with a brush and lightly use the left over powder on the middle of my face and it makes my skin looks perfectly matte without looking cakey.
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I always use it when my skin is particularly oily and it makes my make up look 10x better. I love using it on my undereyes to keep my mascara, liner, and shadow in place and smudge free.
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This stuff is amazing! I have big pores around my nose area and on my cheeks, and when I use this to set my foundation, it's like all that vanishes. And it makes your skin feel soft, at least it does to my skin. Totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for that flawless skin look.
Caitlyn L.
really good (and cheap) setting powder. you only need a little to have a matte "filter" finish. If you put too much on it will make you look very pale. I have combination skin and it works well in the summer to keep makeup in place when I'm perspiring. I would recommend.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
I tried this out as I heard it was a dupe for the Makeup Forever HD powder. I really liked it at first but then I got a sample of another high end product and I noticed a big difference! This will do in a pinch for sure but if you spend more, you can get higher quality and better results.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Review for: Translucent more...
This loose powder is so amazing. It's super cheap and it isn't extremely messy to pot out. The packaging is super nice for ELF, it's thick plastic and the lid closes tight. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
This powder was too messy for me and left too much of a white film on my skin. I much prefer pressed powders to loose ones. for the price this would be good for someone experimenting or learning makeup or someone with a pale complexion.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
Review for: Translucent more...
I really love this powder it was my first time using it and I really liked it there are probably better powders out there but for a drug store powder this one is really good it gives u a very nice finish
JESSI R.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product with elf's studio powder brush. I have slightly oily skin and I primarily use elf's acne fighting foundation. This powder can leave a white sheen to skin, so do be careful in applying the right amount. However, for $6, you get a ton of powder, so it's a great buy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.