BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alicia C.
Phoenix , AZ
I love to use this translucent powder to set my concealer. It gives my a matte finish look and holds my makeup in place all day. It is better to not bake as much because it can leave you marks on the face.
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I always use it when my skin is particularly oily and it makes my make up look 10x better. I love using it on my undereyes to keep my mascara, liner, and shadow in place and smudge free.
Jazmin G.
Oakland, CA
Great substitute for top brand translucent powders. I used it to bake my face and it worked great and very cheap and affordable for good quality and quantity. Definitely would buy again and everyone should.
Emily R.
Obsessed! Whenever I need to have my makeup stay put and look flawless this does the trick! I use a beauty sponge and pat it on my face rather than using the applicator that it comes with. Works like a charm
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
A MUST have for beauty on a budget! I love this product I apply all my make up first and dust it lightly over my face focusing on my cheeks too give my blush a more natural finish and it works like a miracle. Smooth application never looks cakes out I apply it with a kabuki brush and it works wonders!
Caitlyn L.
really good (and cheap) setting powder. you only need a little to have a matte "filter" finish. If you put too much on it will make you look very pale. I have combination skin and it works well in the summer to keep makeup in place when I'm perspiring. I would recommend.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this product ! It is incredibly affordable and it compares to much higher brands. A little goes a long way so the container will last you for a while. I've had mine for about 4 years and it is still going strong. The powder just sets your makeup perfectly without adding more color.
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This stuff is amazing! I have big pores around my nose area and on my cheeks, and when I use this to set my foundation, it's like all that vanishes. And it makes your skin feel soft, at least it does to my skin. Totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for that flawless skin look.
Katie F.
I love this product! It's great to apply part way through the day to make your makeup last even longer. It gives your face a flawless finish. I do apply with the applicator it comes with. I find it applies better when you press it into your skin rather than with a brush in circular motions.
Luz Paola M.
Es un producto que debes probar, le da un excelente acabado al maquillaje y elimina las temidas líneas que se forman con las bases, me gusta su empaque que lo mantiene libre y limpio y su olor. No deteriora mi piel!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.