BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Pahssie H.
It makes you look really white . Like White . I thought it would be like translucent but it gives a white cast.? And it's really messy because the holes are not small enough so powder goes through easily so when you open it , it can be really messy
Ashley N.
Far Rockaway, NY
I've been using this powder for awhile and I love it. I use it to set my Concealer and the sides of my nose to prevent my foundation for smudging off from my glasses. And it helps keep my oil at bay. I also like how you get a lot of product for a cheap price. Overall, I recommend this setting powder!
Audrey C.
Portland , OR
Does the job, I use this went setting my foundation and concealer. Can sometime be a little chalky looking on my skin if I' having a dry skin day, but on days my skin is a bit more oily it works great. For the price tag I can't complain, and does great for touching up an oily face throughout the day.
Trish
I've been such a big fan of e.l.f and when I started to venture more into e.l.f's face makeup products, I finally picked one of these up, and it was pretty cheap for a big container of this product. It gives a light weight sheen tint when you set your foundation and I love this products.
Alyssa P.
This works as great as high end powders in my opinion and you CANNOT beat the price! I purchased the sheer shade. It also comes in a light beige type color and a yellow color. I would love to check out the yellow color--I'm curious to see if it's any good because it does look very yellow but I think it would be great for brightening.
Tuyen B.
It does what it says! I use this to brighten up my eyes after I use concealer. Just to let you guys know, a little goes a long way or else it'll leave a white cast which is not so good looking... at all. They could have done better with packaging, but for what it's worth, I can't really complain!
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have the ELF pressed HD powder that I use to set my concealer and I have loved it since I bought it. It held with not getting flashback in pictures and if I didn't have the Laura Mercier powder I would rebuy ELF.
Darian J.
I wanted to love this powder SO much. The packaging is beautiful, it feels great to the touch but on my face it just looked and felt bad. It smelled very much like pure chemicals and wouldn't stay on very long.
Andrea R.
Clermont
I like this setting powder because it looks mice when you apply it to your face, it’s easy to apply  and it looks good, it gives you a nice Matt finish but you have to make sure you don’t leave it, distribute it through the the face, it helps with oily faces and I would think of buying it again.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I started using this when i became a waitress, it really control oil. this product is amazing! and to me, well its the best thing elf has ever came out with. it instantly brightens your face right away, i just love this powder so much, i even love it more than my cover girl Translusant powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.