BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Abbie B.
I absolutely love this. I have used other HD finishing powders and this one is just as good as the high dollar ones. I use this EVERYTIME I wear makeup. It just makes your face look so complete. The powder is so fine and is high quality. It's almost like putting satin on your face. It's AMAZING.
Alyssa P.
This works as great as high end powders in my opinion and you CANNOT beat the price! I purchased the sheer shade. It also comes in a light beige type color and a yellow color. I would love to check out the yellow color--I'm curious to see if it's any good because it does look very yellow but I think it would be great for brightening.
Ivory G.
This is kind of like a dupe for the Laura Translucent setting powder it does not work as well as the Laurel at one but it definitely comes pretty close and if you're looking for a cheap translucent powder or you're on a budget this is definitely the way to go
Andrea R.
Clermont
I like this setting powder because it looks mice when you apply it to your face, it’s easy to apply  and it looks good, it gives you a nice Matt finish but you have to make sure you don’t leave it, distribute it through the the face, it helps with oily faces and I would think of buying it again.
Holly F.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't use a setting powder every time I do my face. However, if I have to photographed, I want to have this in my kit that day! You might not notice the difference just looking at your reflection, but you can see it in photography. Your skin just softens, it's like built in airbrushing. For under $5, what's not to love?!
Meg M.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite under eye setting powder. It is very fine and will not crease. The amount of product is small but it is cheap and lasts a while. It works for all skin types. I would definitely repurchase.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love ELF products. They have so many great ones. But this just didn't work for me. I think it might work better on a younger crowd because it settled into my lines under my eyes and made it look dry and powdery.
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This is a really good setting powder. I use it all the time and it gives a really soft even look, I also pack it on under my eyes to catch any fall out from my eyeshadow and it is super helpful. Then I just brush off the excess from under my eyes.
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I just bought this product and am in love with it! I use it to set my makeup and to bake. It keeps my face matte and fresh looking throughout the day. It is also at a very affordable price! I highly recommend!
Alessandra Z.
Coolangatta, QLD
I have super oily skin. At first glance this makes my face matte. But it doesn't last and it also makes me look ashy. I have medium skin and I find that this is not translucent but white. If you have peach fuzz this power makes it stand out. It also settles into creases making you look old.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.