BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Love the powder! a little bit goes a long way and really sets my makeup. the packaging could be a bit better though. you have to be extremely careful as to not spill it when you open the top. I don't use the applicator it came with, I use a brush instead. this product cannot be beat for the quality and price!
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
This product is so affordable and it's amazing. If you put on too much you'll get a white film on pictures with flash. The finish of this product is matte. It's really easy to apply with the plug that it comes with but i prefer using a powder brush.
abbey r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
This stuff is really soft feeling, but a little goes a long way! Super matte, but can make you look really pale if you use too much. It is really light, and easy to get all over the place if you aren't careful. I would buy this again, as it is a great price for the amount of product you receive.
Mallory M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Offers just a small amount of color to tint your face. It goes on very light and airy with a brush or the provided puff. I like the puff has a ribbon attached to the back to hold it easily. Con is that it does get everywhere and can spill easily. Be sure the lid is on all the way because it will spill if you knock it over or open the lid quickly.
Lisa R.
Mission, TX
Not sure what exactly this was for but my girls said to try it. Don't really know what to say other than it does leave a smooth finish on your face, but i didn't really see a difference with or without it. I'll give it a C, for $6 i think i could have found or used someother product with better results.
Gilana M.
tennessee
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder! It keeps me semi matte all day long! It does make me look a tad ashy right after applying it, but it's nothing that's noticeable. I also love how the powder doesn't get everywhere when I'm brushing it on because I have had many black shirts ruined by the wrath of setting powders!
Andrea P.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I love this high definition powder. The little bit of color really makes a difference compared to the translucent one. I love the natural finish that it gives. I have combination skin and it works so great for me.
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
This product works pretty well to keep your face shine free but its container is too big to keep it with you for touch ups throughout the day. I haven't had issues with it causing white face which was a major concern of mine when I originally purchased this product. It's a good product for the price.
Tuyen B.
It does what it says! I use this to brighten up my eyes after I use concealer. Just to let you guys know, a little goes a long way or else it'll leave a white cast which is not so good looking... at all. They could have done better with packaging, but for what it's worth, I can't really complain!
Ivory G.
This is kind of like a dupe for the Laura Translucent setting powder it does not work as well as the Laurel at one but it definitely comes pretty close and if you're looking for a cheap translucent powder or you're on a budget this is definitely the way to go
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.