BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA
I get really oily on my nose and forehead however I been using this for a week now and I really notice the difference. I apply it after I finish all my makeup and put on my finishing spray and than this. I been trying out powders to find the right one for me and this one is definitely a good one :)
Gilana M.
tennessee
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder! It keeps me semi matte all day long! It does make me look a tad ashy right after applying it, but it's nothing that's noticeable. I also love how the powder doesn't get everywhere when I'm brushing it on because I have had many black shirts ruined by the wrath of setting powders!
Ashley W.
The price couldn't be more beautiful on this amazing powder! I was skeptical, because my T-zone gets shiny like *snap* -- but after only a day using this, I was sold. It keeps me shine-free for HOURS, and I love that when I touch up between getting home from work and going out, it doesn't look cakey.
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
This product works pretty well to keep your face shine free but its container is too big to keep it with you for touch ups throughout the day. I haven't had issues with it causing white face which was a major concern of mine when I originally purchased this product. It's a good product for the price.
Kelsey C.
I love using this as a setting powder. I wouldn't recommend for your whole face cause it has an odd texture. It absorbs oil really well and helps set under eye. I use it on my nose, chin, and between my eyebrows.
Lisa R.
Mission, TX
Not sure what exactly this was for but my girls said to try it. Don't really know what to say other than it does leave a smooth finish on your face, but i didn't really see a difference with or without it. I'll give it a C, for $6 i think i could have found or used someother product with better results.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
This works wonders for setting my concealer underneath my eyes. It doesn't have flashback and doesn't look cakey either. I believe it's around $6, and worth every penny of that. Very good product and worth a try.
Catherine H.
Pataskala, OH
Wow! This powder deserves more than five stars! To say I love it is an understatement. This high definition powder is an everyday day essential the first day I used it I received a ton of compliments on how good my makeup looked. I have been continually using it for the past few months. I have personally recommended this to both friends and family.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
This helps my makeup stay put. It can tend to make me look a little dusty or powdery or cakey. But I do have dry skin right now so maybe after winter it will go back to its normal self and I won't have that experience anymore.
Amburr P.
Love all my elf products they are great prices and I've never not gotten my money's worth. The high definition powder is great, you put it on like any other powder and it helps your make up stay in place all day,
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.