BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I love using this to set my make up and to mattify my face. It's also good to tone down your skin if you've gone a little too crazy with the blush or bronzer or want to set your concealer under your eyes. I'm glad I bought this stuff, especially if I know its a hot day and I'll sweat or I've been oilier than usual.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
A must buy at your local drug store. I use it to "bake" my make-up (Google how to bake your face if you are confused) for a flawless, photo finish. It's super cheap so you don't feel guilty when applying it generously.
Destiny C.
This is a great product for starter. It's a very affordable and in expensive. Good for combination skin I've bought it once and never really found myself reaching for it again in the store. But can't beat it for the price
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I found this powder to be adequate. It's not amazing but it works well to set your makeup without looking powdery or cakey. My skin is usually dry in the Winter and more oily in the warmer months and this product seems to work ok for both. I haven't noticed any flashback or a white cast. It's very reasonably priced as well.
Maria Elena U.
Compared to ben/nye luxe powder or other high end powders, this one doesnt change the foundation color and adds a nice sheen to your undereye. Only con is that the packaging sucks. this product works great and does the job u expect it to do. it feels so nice on your face . I love it. I love how affordable it is. I use it to bake under my eyes. great product!!
Valerie S.
I love this product, especially for the cost! Not only do I use it to enhance highlight and set, I also use it to catch fall out from eyeshadows.  Goes on nice and smooth and comes off nicely.  It doesn't leave any residue in fine lines and wrinkles and looks amazing.  I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Chandler H.
Stoughton, WI
Very good translucent powder. For those day where you only feel like putting conceler on and no foundation. Fills in fine lines and sets conceler. Great product, if I could change one thing , I'd make the pot much bigger.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this translucent powder. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, and doesn’t leave any white cast on my face. The only problem is that there is very little product in the container, and it is very messy/easy to waste. I wish that there was more product in the container. Other than that, it’s amazing!
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
This is a good setting powder for how cheap it is. Obviously the more expensive products are better but if you're on a budget this one is great. Completely matte finish helps soak up that extra oil and finish your look.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
I bot this origionally for baking, but I noticed it left a lot of white on my face, especially when taking pictures. I use it now over lipsticks that I want to make a matte finish, works awesome! And it's very affordable
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.