BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
i really enjoy this. i think its great for baking (on a day when im not taking pictures w/ flash bc this leaves a white cast, eek!) it sets everything pretty well regardless, just dont go crazy with it and you'll be fine :)
Kamryn T.
Johns Creek, GA
Overall very good at giving your make up a nice and finished look. It helps your make up stay in place for sure but a few downsides is that it could make your face a bit cake-y/powdery and it can also have a bit of a white finish in photos so I don't recommend it for people with darker skin. I would maybe buy again.
Ashley
Beautiful finish! Just as good as 33 dollar tarte brand. Last all day I mean all day being a mother of two and a full time worker is a lot! But with this I do it like a boss because i dont have to do a mirror check once I know the way I walked out of my house is how my make up will be when the time comes to wash my face for bed!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IT'S A MUST HAVE!!
Caylie H.
Lewisville, TX
I have used this product for about two years now, and I completely love it. It leaves a photo finish look that I find amazing. It makes me face feel soft and smooth, which is always a plus. It helps take away any shininess I have after I apply my make up. It comes in, I believe, two other colors. I would highly recommend this. It is extremely cheap and a great product.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Sheer more...
The translucent powder started off really great, until i took pictures and the dreaded flash back came. I feel like the powder isn’t as fine as it should be and it was very hard to blend and actually look translucent. It left me with a whitest film over my face. Price point is good but product needs some revamping!
Katherine A.
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It's inexpensive and works just as well as the MUFE powder. Of course, the slight downside is that, just like the MUFE, I do get a slight white cast in flash photography, but for every day use this product is great! Incredibly finely milled and a little goes a long way.
Julia N.
Marysville, CA
ELf cosmetics Is a fav of mine. This powder really helped set in my foundation and it left my skin silky to the touch. At first I didn't think the applicator it came with was the best choice but after experimenting with other tools I found it the best choice. Very light weight , affordable, overall great product
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
I really like this powder. BUT it has the tendency of building up and looking a little strange. Not cakey, because it's clear, but it definitely shows some buildup. This is mostly to make your skin look flawless, not for setting makeup. I really don't think that this sets makeup so much as makes it look perfect.
Kayla R.
Susanville, CA
I picked up this item because I heard it was the dupe for makeup forever's Hd powder. I kid you not this was definitely correct. I absoultly love this product. I don't go a day without putting it on. but I am kinda sad I didn't realize this dupe sooner seeing as i spent $32 on make up forever as apposed to $6 for elf.
Victoria B.
Ellenboro , NC
Compared to other HD powders, this one is definitely the most affordable. I used it for a long time to test it out and make sure I knew exactly how I felt about it. I liked it, but it isn't one of my favorites. I feel as though it gave a little too much light to my face and made me appear paler than I initially am.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.