BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
A must buy at your local drug store. I use it to "bake" my make-up (Google how to bake your face if you are confused) for a flawless, photo finish. It's super cheap so you don't feel guilty when applying it generously.
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I'm sorry I'll text it later r to do not that much she has not a really great sister and I think ruining her what a good brand new day today she was gone and she didn't have a sister she or just not talking about to her
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
I'm not a fan of this product. It gives my skin a white flashback in photos and dries out my under eye area. It also doesn't keep my makeup in place all day. My skin gets oily very quickly with this product. The packaging itself also causes the powder to get all over everything which is a huge thumbs down.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I found this powder to be adequate. It's not amazing but it works well to set your makeup without looking powdery or cakey. My skin is usually dry in the Winter and more oily in the warmer months and this product seems to work ok for both. I haven't noticed any flashback or a white cast. It's very reasonably priced as well.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
I use this everyday to "bake". after applying my concealer i put this on under my eyes for a few minutes to help it set and brush away what is left. leaves me with a very smooth finish & keeps my make up in place all day.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
I will admit that I have not tried too many translucent powders in the past, but out of the 10 or so I have tried, this one from E.L.F. has been my absolute favorite. It is nearly undetectable unless you cake it on.

The only bad thing I have to say is that it feels a bit grainy if you to put even just a little too much on, and the granules are a bit large.
jenn c.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: Sheer more...
Great for baking.  Just know that it does give you flashback.  It mattifies without any shimmer.  It is a bit messy.  The packaging is a tad bulky. Wish they could put it in. Better package. Love the price point. $6 for a great translucent powder.  I would recommend.  Just don't take flash photography with it
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
This is a great setting powder. I use it for baking my under eye concealer and right under my contour. The packaging is very messy, but I really don't know of a way to remedy that. I probably wouldn't use this if I had really dry skin, at least not for baking. You could maybe just use it to regularly set your under eyes.
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
This is a really nice drug store setting powder. The options for drug store setting powders are pretty limited, especially in loose powders. They can have shimmer or be pretty dark, but this one is stark white and contains no shimmer.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
My absolute favorite thing, I apply elf primer, my foundation, then I apply this to kinda set in the makeup! It works great!! Gives a flawless finish, and I even dust a bit on after I complete all my makeup! This is something I will always stock up on!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.