BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
ashley b.
Roe, AR
I saw a lot of rave reviews on YouTube for this but was skeptical. This is AMAZING!!!!! Well worth the $6. My make up looks flawless. Someone told me I had beautiful skin and I had to tell them it was all makeup and not me
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
E.L.F may not be the most expensive make up, but for the price, it does the job. I love that I can get a few things and not break the bank. This goes on really well and lasts most of the day. It's perfect, but I will continue using it because it fits in my budget and does what I need.
Destiny C.
This is a great product for starter. It's a very affordable and in expensive. Good for combination skin I've bought it once and never really found myself reaching for it again in the store. But can't beat it for the price
Elizabeth O.
Nice for a quick mattifying look, a little glittery and so loose its almost messy. Can't bake with it, and I went through it pretty quick more so I think maybe to get rid of it so I didn't feel bad buying another product.
Maria Elena U.
Compared to ben/nye luxe powder or other high end powders, this one doesnt change the foundation color and adds a nice sheen to your undereye. Only con is that the packaging sucks. this product works great and does the job u expect it to do. it feels so nice on your face . I love it. I love how affordable it is. I use it to bake under my eyes. great product!!
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
This product is a great value! It sets my makeup all day Without getting shiny. I've never had that result before and it is at such a great price point! It is matte for me, but I put it on top of my matte finish foundation. I would definitely purchase again!
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is actually one of the best setting powders that I have ever owned! It helps keep your foundation looking flawless for hours. Sadly there aren't many places close to me that sale e.l.f. so it's hard for me to keep this in my makeup collection but it's definitely one that I purchase time and time again.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
I think most setting powders are alike, but this one works really well. I love that it comes with a little powdering sponge too! I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a cheap but effective setting powder!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love using this to set my make up and to mattify my face. It's also good to tone down your skin if you've gone a little too crazy with the blush or bronzer or want to set your concealer under your eyes. I'm glad I bought this stuff, especially if I know its a hot day and I'll sweat or I've been oilier than usual.
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this High Definition Powder by ELF.  I use this product to matte and highlight my eyes and for conturing.  I have oily skin so this product is awesome to help knock down the shine and it keeps my makeup looking fresh.  I love ELF products and would recommend their products for everyone!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.