BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I love using this to set my under eye area. This powder is finely milled. It goes on like a dream. It doesn't settle in or exaggerate fine lines. I absolute love the Elf Cosmetics brand of makeup and studio brushes! You cannot go wrong. I highly recommend it!
Katherine A.
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It's inexpensive and works just as well as the MUFE powder. Of course, the slight downside is that, just like the MUFE, I do get a slight white cast in flash photography, but for every day use this product is great! Incredibly finely milled and a little goes a long way.
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
While this loose powder is pretty messy, it feels very soft and smooth. It’s best for setting your face rather than baking, but I have found to use both with this powder. Just be careful by using only a little if you’re just setting your face since sometimes it makes your face a bit ghostly if you don’t blend it in
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
i really enjoy this. i think its great for baking (on a day when im not taking pictures w/ flash bc this leaves a white cast, eek!) it sets everything pretty well regardless, just dont go crazy with it and you'll be fine :)
Kaylyn B.
I have been a fan of elf since I first started using makeup. Since elf products are so affordable, I was easily able to express my artistic side through makeup. this powder is good for daytime to set your makeup . it really does a good job setting your makeup for a flawless look. comes with soft sponge thing inside
Nina B.
Fife, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is finely milled which causes a dust cloud every time you open it but that never really bothered me. It sets foundation really well however it does make the under eye area look super dry if you use it to set the concealer. I know that this is not an under eye setting powder but I do like it when powders can do both
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
The setting powder helps keep my makeup looking new all day! It helps keep the oil to a minimum on my skin and helps the flawless look stay for hours and hours. I love the price that elf products are because they're so affordable
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This setting powder is great! It is very affordable and gets the job done. I do feel there is a little flashback when I take pictures but not too much. It lasts a long time and helps my makeup last throughout the entire day.
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
For the price of this makeup, you can't beat this powder. It's as to apply but it can get everywhere so make sure you're not wearing dark clothes. I have oily skin and it works pretty well. It's translucent so it works for all skin tones and I would but it again.
Nicole J.
Absecon, NJ
First purchased this after running out of my HG Makeup Forever Translucent HD powder ($32 a pop!). I heard this was a dupe for my favorite powder, and at a couple of bucks, it was worth a shot to try it out! And sure enough, I never looked back. Love this! Mattifies the skin without highlighting the pores and creating a white cast. Also, you get a TON of product
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.