BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
This powder seems as good as the other HD powders I have tried and at a much cheaper price pint. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It may not last as long as the others but it does what I need it to do. It is good for all skin types. I would purchase it again.
Katherine A.
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It's inexpensive and works just as well as the MUFE powder. Of course, the slight downside is that, just like the MUFE, I do get a slight white cast in flash photography, but for every day use this product is great! Incredibly finely milled and a little goes a long way.
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
For the price of this makeup, you can't beat this powder. It's as to apply but it can get everywhere so make sure you're not wearing dark clothes. I have oily skin and it works pretty well. It's translucent so it works for all skin tones and I would but it again.
Kamryn T.
Johns Creek, GA
Overall very good at giving your make up a nice and finished look. It helps your make up stay in place for sure but a few downsides is that it could make your face a bit cake-y/powdery and it can also have a bit of a white finish in photos so I don't recommend it for people with darker skin. I would maybe buy again.
Sarah B.
It made my face white but it felt okay on my skin. I'd recommend staying away from a camera when wearing it. The packaging was great and I liked it. It was very affordable which is why I tried it. I can't say I'd recommend it.
Jillian D.
Fairport, NY
Love this translucent powder! My only complaint about it is that when you get towards the end of the product, the powder isn't as finely milled and comes out in larger white balls. Otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about this powder! For only $6 at Target, I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this powder after reading so many wonderful reviews about it. It's a white powder so if you put too much on you can definitely get a white cast. I don't find thast is makes my foundation last any longer when I put this on. I don't really feel like it does much of anything, but it doesn't hurt either.
Nida S.
Honestly I don't see a difference between this product and MUFE's HD Powder. May as well buy this cheaper version. It does give one heck of a flash back - so use it as an everyday type of product but never for a night out!
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
You do get a bunch of product, however, when I applied this and took a flash picture of myself, the outcome was horrendous. I do not recommend this product if you expect to have flash pictures taken of you. It looked great in person without flash photography, but other than that, it was awful. at least it was cheap.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is finely milled which causes a dust cloud every time you open it but that never really bothered me. It sets foundation really well however it does make the under eye area look super dry if you use it to set the concealer. I know that this is not an under eye setting powder but I do like it when powders can do both
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.