BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
You do get a bunch of product, however, when I applied this and took a flash picture of myself, the outcome was horrendous. I do not recommend this product if you expect to have flash pictures taken of you. It looked great in person without flash photography, but other than that, it was awful. at least it was cheap.
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
For the price of this makeup, you can't beat this powder. It's as to apply but it can get everywhere so make sure you're not wearing dark clothes. I have oily skin and it works pretty well. It's translucent so it works for all skin tones and I would but it again.
Sarah B.
It made my face white but it felt okay on my skin. I'd recommend staying away from a camera when wearing it. The packaging was great and I liked it. It was very affordable which is why I tried it. I can't say I'd recommend it.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The translucent powder of elf or high definition studio powder, is one of its best-selling products, but it is also on the more expensive side of elf. It totally costs what it costs, because it works very well to fix the makeup, it is super fine and does not sit on the thin lines.
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this powder after reading so many wonderful reviews about it. It's a white powder so if you put too much on you can definitely get a white cast. I don't find thast is makes my foundation last any longer when I put this on. I don't really feel like it does much of anything, but it doesn't hurt either.
Kamryn T.
Johns Creek, GA
Overall very good at giving your make up a nice and finished look. It helps your make up stay in place for sure but a few downsides is that it could make your face a bit cake-y/powdery and it can also have a bit of a white finish in photos so I don't recommend it for people with darker skin. I would maybe buy again.
Christine S.
I absolutely love this stuff! It takes my face from flat to fabulous in just a quick sweep of the brush. My foundation looks flawless with this stuff even over my acne scars. And the price CANNOT be beat. A little also goes a long way - just a small dab with the soft pillowy applicator it comes with and I'm ready :)
Victoria B.
Ellenboro , NC
Compared to other HD powders, this one is definitely the most affordable. I used it for a long time to test it out and make sure I knew exactly how I felt about it. I liked it, but it isn't one of my favorites. I feel as though it gave a little too much light to my face and made me appear paler than I initially am.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This setting powder is great! It is very affordable and gets the job done. I do feel there is a little flashback when I take pictures but not too much. It lasts a long time and helps my makeup last throughout the entire day.
Katherine A.
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It's inexpensive and works just as well as the MUFE powder. Of course, the slight downside is that, just like the MUFE, I do get a slight white cast in flash photography, but for every day use this product is great! Incredibly finely milled and a little goes a long way.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.