BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Christa S.
Fate, TX
This powder is amazing! I've tried some other powders and nothing has worked as well as this one. There is no shimmer in it, which is great. It just creates a nice matte finish to your makeup. Would highly recommend this product!
Sunita M.
This works great for me! It really keeps the shine at bay for really cheap! I bought it sometime back, but never thought to use it until I noticed the hot summer weather was making my combination skin look way too oily (enough that my bf thought he should mention it to me). I haven't had any problem with it at all, so I don't understand the packaging issues some have mentioned.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX
I've tried the Make Up Forever HD Powder, and this is pretty good! The powder isn't as fine, and some pieces fall off of your face while applicating, although for the price, it is a great alternative
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I got this powder in the corrective yellow shade. I usually use the lightest dusting underneath my eyes to set my concealer. The powder holds all day and works well. I was able to snag it for $3 with elf's 50% off sale, but even at $6 normally it is a nice steal. It's nice it comes in translucent and a shimmer powder, as well.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great powder !!!! I love the Yellow Hd Powder ! I use it to highlight the part under my eyes , to set the highlighter !! I wouldn't recommend it for all over the face , but recommend to use it for highlighting when your contouring
Kaitlyn R.
Matthews, NC
This was the first setting powder I used, not expecting much for $6. I had no idea what a great product it was! I've heard its a dupe for Make Up Forever's translucent powder, which I've never tried, but I suggest trying ELF's first! It keeps you matte, literally all day long, and the puff that it comes with really applies the product great. The only problem I had, and it was very minor, was that it tended to crease in my smile lines a little, & the packaging was a little messy. Other than that, an awesome steal!!!!!
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
This is definitly a lower end setting powder but it'll get the job done on a no-makeup makeup kind of day. However I like to use my beauty blender whrn damp to set my undereye and it leaves a little bit of a buildup.. It's an annoyance but you can sweep it away witha large fluffy brush.
Rikki D.
Modesto, CA
I love how thin this product is! But what I do not love is that it doesn't apply so smooth, its sort of cakey, it does not blend that well.. It's a decent price for sure! My opinion is 50/50, love the price and how thin it is, but other then that I don't know if I will buy it again, think I will stick with my other powders!
Karissa R.
This product looks amazing in photos, but it is a little too much for everyday wear. It has a lot of glitter in it and really makes your face look flawless in photos, but I felt like a Twilight vampire when I tried to wear it daily.
Aimee H.
Ballwin, MO
This is my favorite product ever and has forever become apart of my everyday make up routine. Not only is it super affordable but it controls oiliness through out the day and does not leave your face cakey at all. It is a very natural finish and actually makes my face feel soft to the touch. I will probably never switch to a different product because this one is simply perfect.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.