BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alicia L.
For the price this HD powder is awesome! It helps set my concealer without a white and pastey residue and it helps control my combination oily skin. The only issue I ha e is the applicator that comes with it. It's a bit messy and doesn't evenly distribute the product. I've just learned to use a basic face brush to apply and it works great!
Issabela G.
spring lake
Review for: Sheer more...
Es el mejor polvo para fijar el corrector es barato es bueno súper delicado y hace que dure mucho el maquillaje, no tiene protección para el sol, bueno para todo tipo de piel! Me encanta y lo recomiendo
Elizabeth C.
Forty Fort
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder works well to prevent oily skin and clumping. My concealer stays in place all day. It has a very matte finish. The flashback with this powder is very bad. I would not recommend it to others.
Wendy K.
Scranton, AR
This is my absolute favorite powder. It takes away ALL shine. It Mattifies perfectly. It sets my makeup so well. Doesn't crease or cake. Very silky. Does the exact same thing as other, much more expensive brands! Go get some. Now.
Jasmine H.
I only use this powder under my eyes because I don’t wear foundation. It sets my concealer in place well and stops it from creasing. My only complaint is that there is some flashback with this product.
Taylor E.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my go to setting powders would definitely be this one, it works/looks especially good in pictures and has a nice finish that pulls off that seamless, matte look. Elf is a very cheap brand but puts out some pretty impressive products. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would encourage most to at least give this product a try. This product retails for $5.99 and it’s worth every penny and more, seriously who wouldn’t want a high performance setting powder for that price?
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good affordable powder. It's soft and doesn't have a whitecast but does have flashback so if you're taking pictures you're better off steering clear of this. The packaging is the best part. Definitely the best part about this is being able to dunk my big brushes and beauty blender straight into the powder.
Melissa H.
Sonora, CA
This powder did what I needed it to do, but it was drying on my undereye and it was pretty powdery. Like I said, it did the trick, but this would not be what I would reach for regularly.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
This product is $6 at Wal Mart. I use this on a daily basis. It is effective in giving my look a “flawless” finish, while fighting shine throughout the day. Is it as effective as a high end brand? No. But, I, personally, can’t tell a big enough difference between elf and the high end brands to justify the huge price difference.
Amber T.
I enjoy this product a lot. A little goes a long way, it last for an extremely long time, without having to reapply! Leaves my skin matte, but not overly matte. Keeps the shine away all day!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.