BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittney D.
Love. That's all I can really say about it. I love, love, love this product. It's light and leaves my skin feeling fresh, despite how much make up I might want to put on. I used the white powder so that there isn't an extra tint, and it is possibly my new favorite thing. Great for that photo-finished matte look.
Kelly t.
I actually really did not like this powder. The texture of the powder made my skin feel dry and left it with an odd texture. My skin also looked really powdery and I did not like the finish when I tried to fix the powder look with a setting spray. I love almost everything I buy from
Elf so I was really disappointed that I did not like this.
Kaily B.
I don't see what the fuss is about with this product... maybe the price? It seems to hold its own against other powders $5 or so more, but it is sooooooooooooooooo messy! I can't use it without getting a layer of snow on my counter, floor and clothes. I would really rather pay extra to keep the powder all in one place.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This high def powder definitely works well. I think the only thing I didn't like was how it built up so quickly. Also, the container kind of sucked because if you traveled so much powder would get out from the holes. But I really how incredibly soft this makes my face feels.
Samantha W.
This is so comparable to so many high end setting powders! If you're looking for a cheap setting powder you have found your match :) The only thing I dislike about this is that I can't find this product in any store so when I run out I'll have to reorder online which is kind of a hassle but worth it for this product !
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
This powder left my face with a powdery white look even after I tried to sweep it away. It literally got EVERYWHERE in my bathroom and was horrible at setting my under eye area. So disappointed. I would NOT recommend. Not a fan.
Kristan J.
Branson, MO
I like this setting powder. It sets everything so nicely and leaves the skin looking smooth and perfect. It does not leave the skin looking cakey or powdery. The downfall to this product is that it does cause flashback if taking pics with flash. So be very careful with that. Other than that this is a very goofd powder
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Really nice finish, but I did notice that it caused breakouts for me. I have really sensitive skin and makeup clogs my pores easily. so, if you have that type of skin as well, beware! but it is a great product, just not for me!
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
This is a great setting powder for the price. It gives a beautiful finish to your look. This setting powder doesn't last as long as my other high quality, more expensive,luxury brands. I did have to touch it up a couple times throughout the day, but for the very affordable price, it's an excellent product. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Su U.
For 6 dollars this is amazing! I've had mine for almost a year and I still have half!!! It gets the job done, a little goes a long way! If you use too much it will give a white flashback but if you don't you should be good :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.