BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Jazmin N.
I use this once I am done with my entire face. I use it to either matte some areas that are oily or to counteract an area that I have applied too much contour. Cheap product and great for those who are just getting started with make up!! Little room for error
Brittany E.
Wow! For such a low price, this gives great results! I don't use this as my daily powder, I only use it when I'm taking photos or shooting video, because it looks great on camera. My only problem, is that it can leave a white film on your face if you put too much product on your brush. It's also harder to blend it out when it's on your face.
Marisol L.
Whittier, CA
Ever since I started using makeup my first setting powder I bought was this one. I love it. It's very inexpensive and it leaves your face flawless just like any expensive one. I also love the Laura marcier as well. Love both of them❤
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
I am absolutely in love with this powder! It's great as a setting powder especially if you want that flawless look. It's also great if your skin is prone to looking oily. It will keep your face flawless and your makeup in place all through out the day! I especially love using this product during the winter to get that matte look!
Leslie S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this before I went out one night. My face was oily and I heard it helped with that. It did help but when my picture was taken or a bright light was on my face my face was white as a ghost and I looked ridiculous. It kept my make up in place but I wouldn't recommend if you are going somewhere at night or having pictures taken.
Lucy X.
Minneapolis, MN
Great powder for your skin! It's smooth but I do have to reapply this on my T-zone area due to oilyness. This is great for baking but don't use too much or use the wrong shade of powder. Fo an example, if you're more on the tan side, don't use the white powder because it does has have flashback when you're taking flash photography.
Alicia J.
Dayton, TN
I have never used this product, I have almost bought a few times but talked myself out of it just in not familiar with the product at all.. Just about all my makeup is elf product.. I hear it if negativity about the bulkiness of the packaging the messy application process, I think I would still be willing to give it a try though
Kiana M.
This is a good option if you're looking for a cheap product that works okay. I have relatively dry skin so I only use this very very lightly under my eyes or I start to get dry patches on my skin. I probably won't buy it again because I want on that I can't lightly dust all over so my makeup looks consistent without drying my skin.
Maricela H.
South bend , IN
I thought it wasn't as good due to the price, but don't let it fool you! I'm fairly tanned and this is amazing for me! Helps set everything and lasts for hours. I would highly recommend this. The price makes everything worth the while!
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This is my holy grail translucent setting/finishing powder. Keeps my oilies at bay for up to 4-6 hours without needing to blot, and I'm an extremely oily acne-proned type of girl. This is a good dupe for the Make Up Forever HD powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.