BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Karissa R.
This product looks amazing in photos, but it is a little too much for everyday wear. It has a lot of glitter in it and really makes your face look flawless in photos, but I felt like a Twilight vampire when I tried to wear it daily.
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it just did not happen. No matter how little I have on the brush and how evenly I try to apply this product, it always leaves a white cast on my face. That is not a pretty look. I know there are some people that love it, but that's not the case for me. Maybe I'm using it I correctly.

Other people have mentioned that this product is messy and I agree. To keep it from being as messy, I keep the original puff it came with inside to help keep the product from flying everywhere.
Amal G.
Homestead, FL
So I usually walk in walgreens and whatever catches my eyes that's interesting I but it. I got this and first time using it I was like wtf it leaves a white cast and stopped using it for a while but!! I used it again but this time to set my under eye concealer because I have concealer creasing problems and I packed the powder on and then brushed the rest away and omg for 12 hours it didn't even make any lines or anything + it gives that nice highlighted effect under the eyes. It's just amazing for setting concealer
Jenna R.
Raleigh, NC
This product needs to be place in a new package, stat. It also should come with a brush, as opposed to a pouf, as the pouf seems to remove most of the make up that this product is used to set. Otherwise, this is a great product! I usually use it as skin powder to even out my tone and give myself a simple, airbrushed look.
Sunita M.
This works great for me! It really keeps the shine at bay for really cheap! I bought it sometime back, but never thought to use it until I noticed the hot summer weather was making my combination skin look way too oily (enough that my bf thought he should mention it to me). I haven't had any problem with it at all, so I don't understand the packaging issues some have mentioned.
Kaitlyn R.
Matthews, NC
This was the first setting powder I used, not expecting much for $6. I had no idea what a great product it was! I've heard its a dupe for Make Up Forever's translucent powder, which I've never tried, but I suggest trying ELF's first! It keeps you matte, literally all day long, and the puff that it comes with really applies the product great. The only problem I had, and it was very minor, was that it tended to crease in my smile lines a little, & the packaging was a little messy. Other than that, an awesome steal!!!!!
Aimee H.
Ballwin, MO
This is my favorite product ever and has forever become apart of my everyday make up routine. Not only is it super affordable but it controls oiliness through out the day and does not leave your face cakey at all. It is a very natural finish and actually makes my face feel soft to the touch. I will probably never switch to a different product because this one is simply perfect.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Really nice finish, but I did notice that it caused breakouts for me. I have really sensitive skin and makeup clogs my pores easily. so, if you have that type of skin as well, beware! but it is a great product, just not for me!
Jesse H.
Denison, TX
The first problem with this is the mess. When you open it, the finely milled, shark white powder goes everywhere. It will create a cloud of powder no matter how gently you open it and will settle everywhere, on everything. It doesn't blend in well enough to achieve the 'soft-focus' effect. It just looks like stark, bight white powder on your face. I literally threw mine away.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This high def powder definitely works well. I think the only thing I didn't like was how it built up so quickly. Also, the container kind of sucked because if you traveled so much powder would get out from the holes. But I really how incredibly soft this makes my face feels.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.