BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amal G.
Homestead, FL
So I usually walk in walgreens and whatever catches my eyes that's interesting I but it. I got this and first time using it I was like wtf it leaves a white cast and stopped using it for a while but!! I used it again but this time to set my under eye concealer because I have concealer creasing problems and I packed the powder on and then brushed the rest away and omg for 12 hours it didn't even make any lines or anything + it gives that nice highlighted effect under the eyes. It's just amazing for setting concealer
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great powder !!!! I love the Yellow Hd Powder ! I use it to highlight the part under my eyes , to set the highlighter !! I wouldn't recommend it for all over the face , but recommend to use it for highlighting when your contouring
Aimee H.
Ballwin, MO
This is my favorite product ever and has forever become apart of my everyday make up routine. Not only is it super affordable but it controls oiliness through out the day and does not leave your face cakey at all. It is a very natural finish and actually makes my face feel soft to the touch. I will probably never switch to a different product because this one is simply perfect.
Rikki D.
Modesto, CA
I love how thin this product is! But what I do not love is that it doesn't apply so smooth, its sort of cakey, it does not blend that well.. It's a decent price for sure! My opinion is 50/50, love the price and how thin it is, but other then that I don't know if I will buy it again, think I will stick with my other powders!
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it just did not happen. No matter how little I have on the brush and how evenly I try to apply this product, it always leaves a white cast on my face. That is not a pretty look. I know there are some people that love it, but that's not the case for me. Maybe I'm using it I correctly.

Other people have mentioned that this product is messy and I agree. To keep it from being as messy, I keep the original puff it came with inside to help keep the product from flying everywhere.
Sayli T.
BEST bang for your buck. i have oily skin and this is my savior. It doesn't ruin my makeup but it does take away the shine without adding weight. Its compact so i can take it with me and never have to worry. I love this product !!!
Christa S.
Fate, TX
This powder is amazing! I've tried some other powders and nothing has worked as well as this one. There is no shimmer in it, which is great. It just creates a nice matte finish to your makeup. Would highly recommend this product!
Sunita M.
This works great for me! It really keeps the shine at bay for really cheap! I bought it sometime back, but never thought to use it until I noticed the hot summer weather was making my combination skin look way too oily (enough that my bf thought he should mention it to me). I haven't had any problem with it at all, so I don't understand the packaging issues some have mentioned.
Karissa R.
This product looks amazing in photos, but it is a little too much for everyday wear. It has a lot of glitter in it and really makes your face look flawless in photos, but I felt like a Twilight vampire when I tried to wear it daily.
Sierra W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've tried the Make Up Forever HD Powder, and this is pretty good! The powder isn't as fine, and some pieces fall off of your face while applicating, although for the price, it is a great alternative
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.