BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
brittany f.
I dislike this powder very much. i feel that i tried to use it as a setting powder, and didn't even use that much but it left my skin a little too white and baby-powder like texture on my face. it was on the pricier side of elf products as well but shouldn't be.
Theresa V.
Spanaway, WA
The packaging on this powder is extremely bulky and every time I open mine up powder gets everywhere. It tends to leave a white cast on your face and from my experience it photographs horribly. It does a ok job at mattifying the t-zone, but other than that this powder doesn't have much going for it in my opinion and I much prefer some of my other drugstore powders over this one.
gina N.
E.L.F.'s high definition powder is a really good powder for the price. E.L.F. products really are a great option for anyone looking to save a few dollars but still get a good product. I can't say all their products are awesome but for the most part they are really good and I own a lot of their cosmetics and skin care items
Lucy X.
Minneapolis, MN
Great powder for your skin! It's smooth but I do have to reapply this on my T-zone area due to oilyness. This is great for baking but don't use too much or use the wrong shade of powder. Fo an example, if you're more on the tan side, don't use the white powder because it does has have flashback when you're taking flash photography.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this stuff!! After applying my BB cream and whatever else I use that day to cover up dark circles under my eyes, I then apply this. It's amazing what a difference it makes under my eyes. Highly recommend! And it's also extremely affordable!!
Kiana M.
This is a good option if you're looking for a cheap product that works okay. I have relatively dry skin so I only use this very very lightly under my eyes or I start to get dry patches on my skin. I probably won't buy it again because I want on that I can't lightly dust all over so my makeup looks consistent without drying my skin.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Great for baking under eye. Doesn't feel like you're wasting a bunch of product sense the price point is so great. Under eyes never crease with the product. Also put on my eyelid for easy blending of eye shadow. Have purchased again and again.
Ashleigh N.
Elizabethton, TN
This stuff is amazing. I had tried the High Definition brand and loved it, so I looked for a drug store dupe. This does the trick. I use it as a primer and as a finishing powder. It is colorless and just helps to control the shine. Amazing, and it lets me splurge on other items
Chelsea H.
I really like this powder, especially for the price. If you're pretty tan I wouldn't suggest this though. Since it's a white powder it can make you appear lighter upon application. Since I'm pale I don't have too much of a problem with it. This is good for baking, setting undereyes, and dusting on top of your finished look.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
Micro fine powder and doesn't leave a flash back in photos. Gives a bright look for the undereye. I love using this powder to set my makeup, especially my undereye. It is just $3 and I found mine at Walmart. Everyone should give this a try!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.