BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashleigh N.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
This stuff is amazing. I had tried the High Definition brand and loved it, so I looked for a drug store dupe. This does the trick. I use it as a primer and as a finishing powder. It is colorless and just helps to control the shine. Amazing, and it lets me splurge on other items
Connie C.
I use this with my elf studio complexion brush to dust over my face to mattify and set the product applied under it. It extends my foundation's staying power and gives me the apperance of a smoothr face. Just make sure you don't use this in flash photography or else you'll have a white cast over your face the same way sunscreen does.
Emily J.
One of my favorite setting powders! It doesn't have any tint and protects your face from the sun which is a great bonus. It helps reduce shine with a natural matte finish. It blends very smoothly and I would certainly recommend it to everyone I know!
Cassidy B.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this Studio HD Setting Powder. I actually put it on UNDER my foundation. First moisturizer, swirl a powder brush in this powder, tap the excess off, buff into face and THEN buff your foundation in. It makes your makeup last ALL DAY without shine, or oil collecting on your face. PLUS, it's so cheap! and you get so much of it.
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder gives a nice “blurred” look, similar to using a Snapchat filter. It has a nice matte finish, and is not over drying. I have this in sheer and yellow, and I like to use a combination of both. These are great powders for a low price!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
Micro fine powder and doesn't leave a flash back in photos. Gives a bright look for the undereye. I love using this powder to set my makeup, especially my undereye. It is just $3 and I found mine at Walmart. Everyone should give this a try!
Leslie S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this before I went out one night. My face was oily and I heard it helped with that. It did help but when my picture was taken or a bright light was on my face my face was white as a ghost and I looked ridiculous. It kept my make up in place but I wouldn't recommend if you are going somewhere at night or having pictures taken.
Megan C.
The powder is soft and translucent as it should be. I have combination skin and it works fine! I apply it with a brush after I use my foundation, especially under my eyes to set the makeup. I also sometimes apply it when I don't have makeup on just so my face isn't oily in spots! So it's great for lots of things.
Marisol L.
Whittier, CA
Ever since I started using makeup my first setting powder I bought was this one. I love it. It's very inexpensive and it leaves your face flawless just like any expensive one. I also love the Laura marcier as well. Love both of them❤
Marlene J.
I use this mostly to mattify lipsticks, it mattes my face too but I do bot use it often on my face because it flashes back in photography because it's an hd powder. I recommend it for those who are filming videos or just want a flawless hd base, but caution with the flash.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.