BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
It's a decent product for the price $3 does the job just right but if you use this to bake your makeup you will look like a ghost in pictures or under light. Be careful when opening the powder goes everywhere very messy
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this powder to bake under my eyes. It contains .28 ounces and only costs $6. You can also use this powder to set your foundation or concealer. It is also useful to clean up your contour. However, it does leave a slight white cast on the skin.
ariana c.
Let's just say I bought this first before the matifying powder, and this gives you like a white powdery ghost like face. It has really nice packaging though! I wish the matifying powder came in this packaging! Maybe they have different shades?
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a really great setting powder. If you can't afford high end I would get this. It leaves a matte finish no shimmer at all. It leaves your skin feeling so silky I will never be without any of this setting powder. Highly recommend this.
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
First off can we give it up to e.l.f for making good products at a very affordable price! I love this powder it has many uses in my daily make up i use it as a setting powder as a lipstick matte powder and a primer powder love love love!
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
This translucent powder is perfect for setting makeup and baking your face. You get a great amount of product to price ratio. Its about six dollars at my local Target. I always restock on this powder, because it has become essential to my daily makeup routine!
Jazmin N.
Romeoville, IL
I use this once I am done with my entire face. I use it to either matte some areas that are oily or to counteract an area that I have applied too much contour. Cheap product and great for those who are just getting started with make up!! Little room for error
brittany f.
I dislike this powder very much. i feel that i tried to use it as a setting powder, and didn't even use that much but it left my skin a little too white and baby-powder like texture on my face. it was on the pricier side of elf products as well but shouldn't be.
Shelby S.
Clermont, FL
I've never noticed a difference whether I apply this during my routine or not. I assume it takes away shine but have used other products before getting to this step to help prevent the shine already. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Kyleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
It's a good product for how incredibly cheap it is, however the packaging is awful, & it feels really chalky on my skin. Not to mention it sort of has this weird dusty smell. However all that being said if you are looking for a cheap setting powder it does get the job done.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.